Reviews for When I See You Smile
Epona021 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
It was beautiful...
Fedia chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Ha-ha. I read xiaoweisan review and it's true flogging Hephaistion has become very popular these days. Anyway, I like your fic. I've kinda portrayed them in a similar fashion in my own story. Is this the end?
VaniaHepskins chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Oh! This was a cute fic! I love my stubborn Hephaestion, but i feel sorry for him! _
xiaoweisan chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Why did fanfic authors recently develop a bloody fashion to have poor Hephaistion flogged? It always bugs me like hell to see he was abused and insulted this way.

In "Wrath" and "But the Warrior Comes First", Hephaistion received flogging ordered by Phillip; in "What Price Fury", it's very likely that Hephaistion suffered torture by Phillip/Attalos when Alexander was absent; in "Taming Wolves", he would be lashed because of Alexander's OWN command. Curse Alexander. Even in a Chinese fanfic whose author is a great fan of A/H, Hephaistion was demoted and then flogged because he refused to bed King Phillip! Oh my god. All of a sudden, Hephaistion has become the perfect target for SM, hasn't he?
Shiobhan chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Oh my did you write this after I send you the song?

Now I'll never be able to listen to the song and not think about this story

Aw poor Hephaestion. Such bravery. Gah made me want to jump into the story and knock Phillip senseless.

Woa Damn, Hephaestion can be stubborn too!

Great story again! :) I should send you songs more often!