Reviews for Chemistry
KNDfreak chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
I hope this ghost and the paulina witch gets shot. Trying to ruin their relationship. Nice story, but kill that ghost! *puppy dog eyes* Twease? *smiles* Tank you.
Nikki's Evil Doppleganger chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
Yay! He got Sam back to normal.
Nikki's Evil Doppleganger chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Very Good. :D
IDontStalkIWatch chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
hey i like this chapter please update soon please R&R my story if u like anime
IDontStalkIWatch chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
i like it please R&R my storie if you like anime
TheTruthIsOutThere912 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
great story. i am loving the dxs!
romancerox chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
u havent updated since last month~ or are you done? if not, plz update soon. i like ur story!
superastronaut chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Okay, if you have recess, then you're too young to be having sex. Choose one or the other at age 14 please.

Oh, and spell check is your friend, not your enemy.
Flashx11 chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
That's a really good fic! But, why is it signed 'Desiree' at the end?
kikyo AND terra AND palina AND aoyamaAKAmark are bitches and should rot in hell chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
HEY YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE MAY! what is taking so long, did you have a brain fart? don't worry I can wait...OK done waiting. Please update soon ) your one hell of a writer, inspirational, intelectual, brilliant, and a pure heart filled author, just to name a few will be in my heart, mind, body, and soul forever and always. 'o' that was a mouthful. your on my favs lists ;)

- sincerily your obsessor (kikyo is a bitch and should rot in hell)
ssquirrel21 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
good, but since when do you tell someone you don't know who hasthe same nme as your mortal enemy that you have amazing superpowers? lol
phantom angel chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
thats confusing i thought he knew that jazz knew he was a hafla?anyway it was great
phantom angel chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
aw that was so flippin' adorable

i was crying

(cause i'm so girly)

rite more please
phantom angel chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
aw
ghostgirl chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
I loved that story please write more

see ya