Reviews for Addiction
Melissa Flint chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That was beautiful!
prose.titute chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
"And just like that it's over."

Bril. E. Ant. :)

This was quite angsty from what I read between the lines. :( I liked it. :) I think my fave part was when he asked her why she had stopped going to see him. :)
liltle chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Love it! Addiction is such a pain, especially when it comes to human. Love the way you wrote this and the ending sounded realistic, quite compatible to the canon though written before that. Nicely done!
Aravis'sSilverQuill chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
How have I never seen this before?

You are a talented writer. I loved every minute of it. Montague was very in character. This is A-mazing. Great job with it all.

I wont bother begging for a sequel, seeing as this is now roughly about 2 years old. :P
DaOnLeeSam chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
aw, he's such an ass.
green flip-flops chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
That was so sweet. Makes me want to cry.

I thought it was Draco/Hermione at first (hehe) and I would have never thought that the pair was actually Angelina/Montague. I love Gryffindor/Slytherin pairs though, so it doesn't really matter to me who they turned out to be.
There's Nothing on the Radio chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
i liked it one of the best ending lines i ever heard.
paulinaaaaaa chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Oh ( that's sad... poor Angie... what a son of a bi... lmao ok, i Liked it though
Alice Chatsend chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I loved it, update soon.
Gwen chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Wonderful, Amazing, Superb. I'm your official fangirl. x)
teejplease chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
i cried... so hard. fucking awesome.
Eruaphadriel chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This was stellar. I really loved it. My heart was breaking for her the entire time! Great stuff!

*Eruaphadriel*
lucygal chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
whoa that was a great fanfiction. i wish it didnt end tha way tho. i love my happy endings... sigh. it was great and you should definitely write more stories.
Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
very well written. M/A rule..finally someone who thinks the same as I do. thank you.

Choco
DaHippo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Brilliant writing, plus I'm a sucker for A/M fics. This is probably the best A/M fic I've ever read, if not, an extremely close second.

A sequel would be good. :D