Reviews for Accidental Anthems
Offensivebunny chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
I just realised that I haven't reviewed this yet! I'm completely ashamed of myself for that. This is such an amazing story! I absolutely adore it! Your writing style has got to be my favourite ever! Seriously, wonderful fic!
Sins of a Broken Heart chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
Aww this story story makes me sad because I really want Snape and Remus to hook up. Please Update soon!
mokipuppy chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
Wowwie-wow wow. Wow. This is one of the best slashy things ever! (And, trust me, I've read LOTS of slashy things.) I love how emotion-y it is. This is my favorite kind of writing. I can't wait for more! Keep it up!
dorian dark chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
your style is very appropriate, i think. the double view point really creates sympathy for the both characters, i feel very much drawn into the feelings and confidences of both. i don't know if 'enjoy' is the right word here, but i 'enjoyed' this tremendously...it made me feel moved and stirred. which is a very very good thing.
jesterqueen chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
great job. keep up the good work. i really like the pace you have going with their friendship. it's not like "hey i suddenly realize i severus is hot. let's shag" you'd be surprised how many fics are like that. please keep this one going. it would be nice to see it progress to their adulthood. but i hope too much.
alpha2nd chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Ah! this is such a great fic! so when does the thrid chapter take place? Oh, I do hope you decide to update soon, looking forward to more!
Nina chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
I love this story! So glad to see it updated! 8*D
Piri Lupin-Snape chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Aw ... poor Severus! :sniffs: He's just got the worst of things hasn't he, so I'm going to hope that there's a cuddly (if not furry heh) werewolf in his future! :beams: And that the worst won't happen (if you're going to AU this so they can end up together somehow, which would be lovely of course, but you're the author and I know better then to beg heh).

Anyway, glad to have an update, and yes, going to ask for more of course! Must know what happens next, so hope to see an update again soon! Ta, luv! :)

~~Piri~~
XxRainChildxX chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Ooh, I really like this. It's detailed and very well written. :3 Hope you update soon!
SamuraiCat1019 chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Ack! Please update! I just finished the second chapter and I'm already DYING to know whats gonna happen! I truly adore this story!
Gagsy chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
God that was lovely ( It's so sad really how they can't be together cause they have their different friends, and look where that ends, they both are lonely in Harry's era, they are destinied for one another really o.o
darketh light chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
it's a very nicely-written fic, but I think you misplaced it's category because it's under Sirius and Remus instead of Severus and Remus... Got me confused is all...
Piri Lupin-Snape chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
:sighs: How sad for them both! :sniffs: I am going to keep my fingers crossed that there's a happy ending for these two somewhere in all this. Maybe not now, but at some point ... :hopes: They so much deserve each other! :nod nod: Ah, can't wait to read more and see where this leads. Update again soon, luv! :)

~~Piri~~
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I'm sure you've thought of this, but I was thinking that this would put a whole new spin on the Whomping Willow incident...

But quite apart from that, I think this is great. You have these fabulous insights into two lonely, withdrawn boys... Wonderful.
aleatorio chapter 1 . 4/10/2005