Reviews for Fraternazation
jesterinblack chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
you said you would update but you never did!
jesterinblack chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Oh god lol
mudkiprox chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
cool! I just started this story but its very good. I wonder what Als name is...
Classy Abigail chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Oh, man, I'm glad I didn't discover this story until after your hiatus! Haha!

Seriously, though, this is a great story you've written! It's sexy, it's in-character, it's believable, blah blah gushy review. Did I mention it was -freaking sexy-? Because it is.

Regards,

-Venus
DreamKaskade chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
haha im glad i wasnt gone too long for your leave, but im glad i came upon this fic, i loves it.
Makoto-Elena chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Even though you offering other people the opportunity to write your fics I would like you to know that I am willing to wait until you are able to write again. I understand how college life is and will wait for the updates to these fics if you choose to continue after things have calmed down for you.
minavalak chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
its ok .but its been 3 years i hope you can update soon .

and btw great story !
Golden-eye angel chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
I loved this story and I would like to continue it for you. If you would like to post the plot as a story on your profile I could continue your story for you. I don't actually have a profile myself so I could paste the story in comments for you. I will check this site soon so please reply to this.
Ninesky chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Oh no! This is such a shame. I was really getting into the story. I love the plot. You deffinately have talent!
Hikari Mizu chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
UR STORY IS SO FREAK'N GROOD!

OMIGWAD! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I really hope you can finish it .

-Hikari Mizu
Paon chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
hey, i understand. i am in Graduate School so i know what college work is like. I really liked this story though and i am very sad to see you stop it. I will add you to my author alert list though just in case you start writing again.

good luck in school.
txgirl123 chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
Well, you gotta admit, colledge is more important than fanfics. XD Do what you gotta do and fit in a little more of this story if you can. It really is great though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
catwwomen47 chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
Well at least we know you are going to be trying to complete the story and not drop it like a sack of potatos lol XD I'll be routin for ya *sniffles* I SAT ON MY I POD WAH ; now the corners bent...Well good luck to ya and I hope things lighten up for ya well bye bye for now CW47 OUT!
NotALonelyLoner chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
*screams in pain and falls over* *twitches on ground*

It just ended... *has heart attack*

Yeah.. umm.. htat about sums it up..

Wow am I lost now... *just found a really good fanfiction and it ends*

*sniffs*

~Ver

-.-,
Afrieal chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
We've died and gone to the goddess thank you for the update

affie and rysha