Reviews for Eternity
the furry raiding your fridge chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
that was so beautiffully written , I'm actually sniffling , waaah , poor ho-oh , I feel like releasing it now instead of keeping it , bah , me and my stupid sookyness :(
wolfwhispers chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wow. This was so incredibly sad that all I wanted to do was cry. It was one of those type of stories that really make you think, think very deeply. I applaud this story. I was sort of hoping it would have a good ending where Ho Oh asked Mew for Mortality or something but it was still a good ending.
Eon Master chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Beautiful!
Amara Liora chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow, that was so sad. One of the best immortality fanfics I've read. I love the last line there, it really made me think.
Azure Ghidorah chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
DM02:... Well I would have never guessed that Ho-oh felt that way. He is one of my favorite Poke'mon.

Suicune:

DM02: Not funny, Suicune. Who would of thought that Ho-oh could have possibly suicidled thoughts if you could call them that. Alas, there is nothing that any one can do for the Legendary bird.
Abilass chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very deep
white tiger chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
aw that was so sweet.;-;
ImJessieTR chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
What a wonderful, wonderful, story!

Kinda reminds me of the angelic X-men nowadays who get so depressed but their powers make them almost immortal.
Dannichu chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I don't normally reveiw my own fanfics, but I jsut wanted to say something. I know the idea of cosses is odd, I just got the idea from Immortal Rain (a manga), and it seemed to suit it. I figured it was a bit odd for a bird to make them though, as Negrek said, it would be a little hard without thumbs.

The point about Celebi is very good though; I didn't think of that. But I guess, over time Celebi wouldn't want to live forever and die of her of accord. Plus (and I know the animé isn't much to go by, but it's a point), the Celebi died in the fourth movie.

And I need to get a proof-reader.

Thanks for your comments, anyways. I really appreciate it.
EM-D8 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was beautiful. Oh dear, I'm getting poetic-like. No, I mean it; that was another look into immortality; I remember reading something like that before (not pokémon) but yours was incredibly more detailed and much more touching.

So... a gold star. Well done
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That's one thing that's about immortality...watching all those around you pass on. And this describes it very will, striking right to the point.

However, I do agree that Ho-oh making the crosses seems slightly out of character. Perhaps something more 'natural' to mark the graves would've done.
Negrek chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I really did like this. It's an interesting spin on legendary mortality, and one that teaches important life lessons as well. I also thought that it was quite well written, with the exception of a few careless typos.

There were a couple things that I disagreed with, though...

Since Celebi is generally considered the legendary of time, it seemed a bit odd to me that she would be mortal. After all, if you have the power to manipulate time and perhaps even exist outside it yourself, being bound to a mortal existance seems a bit odd.

Secondly, the idea that Ho-Oh made crosses for the dead pokémon seemed a bit strange. Generally, crosses are more of a Christian sort of marker; I would expect a pokémon to make something more organic, a marker like something that they had seen in their daily life. For example, a mound of stones. There's also the fact that crosses are really hard to make without thumbs.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. Keep it up.
HolyMistress chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This story is so good.I'm almost also makes so much must be sad for

Ho-Oh to be all alone, watching all his loved ones die before his eyes.I wish that I could help him if I was able lessons are extremely important to me has taught me a lot and I thank you for 's like you know what will become of us 's like you expreienced this in your life you did, I'm sorry for bringing it up.I think you are very good at these kind of stories because you have don't let that talent go to waste and make as many stories like this one as possible or you can make up a different kind of , I will look forward to reading more of your stories.
Flamewind chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I loved it! Brillant! Truthfully, I just could not live like the Ho-oh you describe... I'd go nuts. The only minor thing wrong in your spelling of Misdreavus. I personally have problems spelling Pokemon names, so if you're like me, getting one of those books that list all the Pokemon is a good idea.

Anyways, wonderful story and a great idea!
Lunar Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Dannichu! This is so sad...

If the one I loved died...

It would *take* an eternity before we'd reunite in heaven...