Reviews for Rise and Shine
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was great... :D I had like a huge perverted nose bleed reading this... God, Adam doesn't even need a partner to have sex or to make himself hot. He just needs his cock, his balls, and some drive to entertain all his fangirls.
NinaKramer chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hey, I was just checking out the older SAW stories, searching for something good among all the crap on this site and...well, looks like I found something ;)

I really like this story, even though I'm usually not a fan of AxL.

But you have a very unique writing style and the atmosphere you created here is really...unique...intriguing...

Anyway, it was a pleasurable read. Thx a lot for sharing it with us!
kindalle chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
hot! :D
Reverse Mousetrap chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
wow...I looked up Saw fanfic to see what sort of things people would write about...I didn't expect to find something this grown-up and enthralling! Very down and dirty but still plenty of humanity in the way you write the characters. Faved
Blackbirdflies chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I was just searching through old Saw fics on this website, not really reading any, until I came across this one. And I have to say, the concept and telling of the story intrigued me. Great writing, the story left me wanting more.

Three years later... still getting comments. lol
SALJStella chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Good gracious, what a beautiful, angsty and in a somewhat disturbed way, hot piece of work. Really great!
H. Mo chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
exceedingly well-written, really liked it :)
Lulu x Noir chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
just...awesome. i really liked it.

keep up the good work
Fermata chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Genius. Excellent work.
Jaffa Fairy chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
absolutely filthy, but genius :D
akira chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
awsome! love it honey! i really do!
Nightingale1408 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Umm...wow...that's all I can say...is...wow. This is REALLY good. Here I am thinking "Is that Doctor Gordan the story's talking about?" It was deep let me tell you. And here I am afriad to even put a couple cuss words in my stories. Perhaps I should. Well anyway, it's a good story. You've got the character of Adam down. I wonder if you can pull off one for Dr. Gordan now.
Wishmaster chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
It's a good concept, and I do like Adam's inner dialogue. The bits where he's talking about how much he wants a fucking cigarette are almost funny.

However, I'm not a big fan of slash in this category. The only part I can think of that you could draw a slash concept from is the end of the movie. And in that instance, the both of them are scared shitless, stuck in an underground bathroom with some murdering, psychopathic freak and another victim of his sick games, and a remote chance of being rescued. Don't you think you might "need" someone then as well?

Oh well, for a slash fanfiction piece it was pretty good. And I liked the incorporation of that last line. "What do voyeurs see when they look into the mirror?".

Do keep writing, I was blown away by your "End to a Perfect Day" fanfiction piece.
west-haven chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
hey, it's me, west_haven from livejournal!

omigod, that was good. I like the idea of him cheating on a man than a woman. I like it! *favorites you*
HPFWNL chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Hey, I loved this one too. I really love your Saw fics!