Reviews for Recluse
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
D'aaawwww... Love is blooming!
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
It was great! Everything happened so naturally that I could imagine me everything so perfectly in my head. The dialogue is sublime.

It was nice, short and meaningful. I could not avoid long sigh of emotion. Seriously, these two are of a kind. Really.

PerpetualSnow chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I loved it, it was funny and very cute. Lovely job.
animegrl15 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
aw cute
TheDamnedIdiot chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Hm. Not bad and I really hated this couple. O.O;; Wow...
smiling cat chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Very cute little thingy, I enjoied their flirting.
teh wheelbarrow chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wah, I loved it! What a wonderful oneshot. Short and simple and super.

It was really sweet and well written, and the dialogue was so realistic! I could really imagine it happening. The characters were in character, and this fic is so... SUPER!

GREAT JOB! -thumbs up-
gaara-no-suna chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
That was really good. You have TALENT!
Kaleyanne chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
It's about time I find a well-written, in-character Botan-Hiei fic. Suffice to say I enjoyed it thoroughly, and am happy that not all fics of this pairing make me cringe. _ Thank you for the read.
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I really liked this story! It was very subtle, which is always wonderful to find, because subtlety is always so under-used.

I also love Hiei/Botan, and this was a spectacularly written example, much better than most of the stuff out there! It was a great treat to stumble onto.

Please write more; I love this so much I don't think I could go on without more!
botan's horse chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
That was so sweet! I liked it!
Kaze ni Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
AW! so very very kawaii! XD
zennou-sakusha chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
aw that was adorable! . You must write more! I don't care if this was supposed to be a oneshot - I demand that you continue! :P
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Very mild and fresh... mm... kawaii! Hope you'll do more Hiei/Botan! I just LOVE those two! Very nice work! Keep it up!
Arayal chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
That was fantastic, honestly one of the best I've ever read.