Reviews for Naptime
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
cute ooh auw and all 0 grammatical and word tense/choice errors. (that I could find. I've never been good with comma's semicolons and the such though. they just seem so random. They really need to come up with better rules for that kind of stuff.) This is one of those sweet moments that would be passed over by the cartoon which is unfortunate because it really keeps the fan fiction writers in the dark about rather important pieces of the characters. It leaves questions like do missions get Kim riled up? (It can generally be concluded that Kim is a bit of an adrenaline junkie.) How much really changed when they started dating? i.e. the amount of physical contact they were comfortable with, would Kim look to Ron for a guys opinion on things, what weren't they comfortable sharing and the like. It's an unfortunate downside of the target audience of the show being somewhere around 11-14 coupled with Disney's weird censorship rules. Although I would not change either because the creators would have fallen into relying less on the more difficult to do complex relationships, small body language details, and realistic behavioral changes (like the small differences in the way Kim behaves around Ron between the breaking of her moodulator in 'Emotion Sickness' and her meeting in 'So the Drama'.) and more on crude humor that dances above the kids heads. I should really stop rambling now. Anyway, I very much approve of this fic. It is a very well done fanfic.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Another waffy story. Danmit! I'm a sucker for this kind of stories. Sigh...

Man, I hate finals week. I have final exams this coming week and I'll be a little busy. I'll try to read your story, but not as much as I used to. I'll also try and send you that idea that I had later on. K. Keep on writing.

Danny
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
super sweet! THANKS!
userx chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
wow..again, very nice writing style..
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Very nice! I believe you'll get a lot of aw's in your reviews!

I liked how they couldn't be told apart unless they spoke which to me told how much they were in sync with each other.

Their love along with all the experiences that they've shared, good and bad along with the most exhausting of missions showed just how much they've grown together. The upcoming dance also told of how close they've come as a couple, keep up the good work! :)
ShadowGirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Beautiful!
alicialipsky chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
great story.
Forlong chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Aw.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Backroads chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Aw... sorry, that's all I can say for this!
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
A touch more sugary than I prefer perhaps, but still excellently done.
eckles chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Great piece of KP/RS fluff :-)
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
GREAT STORY.
Loriot chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
So cute. . .
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Dude, that was too good, Ron/Kim fluffiness, yummy, loved it, favorites list.