Reviews for One Thing
EveryVillainIsLemons49 chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
Oh. My. God. You ran ME through with that kiss dear. So unexpected. So out of left field like, "Bam! I'm just going to go ahead and lay one on you now." Ahhhh... So saweet. I hope there are more kisses and other ahem "things" to come as well.

La la la off to 18!

EveryVillainIsLemons49 chapter 16 . 5/19/2010
No! I haven't figured it out! What's the hint damnit. I read it tweece and I can't figure it out. Well damn I guess I'm just not as perceptive as I pretend to be... Ah well. Makes for just more anticipation! Which makes for an even better story than this already is... (if that's possible haha)

Have I given you enough praise? Do you mind if I thank you again for it? No? Ok! Thaaaaaank you!

EveryVillainIsLemons49 chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
I wondered at why you said at the end of a couple of your chapters that weren't sure whether you liked them. You shouldn't have doubted yourself so! The story is really, really good. I cursed my computer when it decided to take an impromtu vacay and made me have to wait to finish it. Otherwise I would've done so in one sitting! No doubt.

No lie.

Have I thanked you yet for writing it? No?

Thank you! haha k bye.

EveryVillainIsLemons49 chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
Ohhhh... I don't know what's going on either but! What I do know is that I like it, very much so...

Thank you for this wonderful story. Sorry it took me so long in between reading to review but seeing as you have already finished it, I didn't think you would mind too much!

Wonderful story my friend!

EveryVillainIsLemons49 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I must say you've caught my attention. I am very interested. Also I think your write well! I am cery curious about where you're about to take me!

Cheers,

Britany
gkmo chapter 24 . 12/23/2009
I know that you wrote this a long time ago, but I just wanted to tell you that I thought this was a beautiful story. Not many stories in the fanfic universe have sad endings and this was all the more moving for that.
Electrical storm 1996 chapter 24 . 10/26/2009
Ah, i nearly cried at the end, i was so sad! I thought you said they wouldn't stay dead kinda thing! Loved the story though.

yellow neon

x
Rodidor chapter 24 . 8/21/2006
great story but ending was so sad
Troyfan16 chapter 19 . 5/2/2006
this is such a great story!
Anna chapter 24 . 4/3/2006
I just read this story for what has to be the 3rd or 4th time and realized I haven't even left a review. For shame! Ailis, you write beautifully. Teagan is that strong, powerful woman I think many of us wish to be. I know I am not that strong, though I wish to be.

Your portrayal of all the characters is accurate and true to form, and so full of depth and insight, I can barely credit it!

I love Tristan, Dagonet and Lancelot, and when you let them actually die, I cry each time! However, I have read both of the following stories and I know all ends well, relatively speaking!

Fabulous job! I am a very big fan of your stories. Have you read any of the fics by Tracy137? You're writing ability reminds me of hers. You are both truly talented writers! I'm so jealous!

Please update "Out of Darkness..." soon! I know a lot is explained in "Tristan's Peace", but still..!
Rindaewen chapter 23 . 2/2/2006
That is such a sad story, my eyes are teary...
Rindaewen chapter 13 . 2/2/2006
That was so beautiful, it really touched my heart, especially the last section with the dead mother and Tristans sensitivity, you a really developing the characters nicely...
Rindaewen chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
Nice conversation at the end, like the intrigue of the last paragraph, very effective at wetting the tastebuds...
Rindaewen chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
I am really enjoying this so far, it is great to have a strong female lead/character, yeah ! I so love this movie, secrety I am hoping she will fall for Tristan (as I am a total Tristan fan, m) but we will just have to wait and see, nice progression so far, good character building...
Troyfan16 chapter 18 . 1/22/2006