Reviews for Dumbledore's Army
Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 9/3
JR Rowlings, Bob?
Robert Teribury chapter 15 . 8/19
I'm only posting a review here in the final chapter, but it is for the complete work that you've put together for "Dumbledore's Army". I first read this maybe a year after you initially published it and it was quite enjoyable. I saved a copy of it to one of my external drives and happened back on it again about a week ago. It's indeed one of those works that I would refer to as a "page turner" I have again lost sleep for choosing to read over the rest I should have been getting, especially since I had all the chapters available to me at one time. Regrettably, I did not have any author information on the document I made for this, but happily this was still to be found here. I want to thank you for the obvious hours you had to have spent writing this and for the hours of enjoyment I got out of reading it initially and again recently. I hope you've taken this obvious talent of yours to new heights and possibly created your own works to be published in actual book form. (I'd be quite interested in that if you've managed it) Thank you again for your efforts. - Robert
gdecon chapter 13 . 8/19
The new reformed Harry's orders are just as bad as his working them into the ground. His US mentor would have told him to have everyone hold to "maintenance exercise". If they've been pushing themseslves daily, it's not healthy to just stop. Likewise don't stop meetings. First strategyand tactical discusson of the fighting in the great hall, then of various conflict situations they might face .
Travers95 chapter 14 . 8/14
The way you portrayed Ginny in this story is just disgusting. You completely massacred my favourite character. I hate how YOU MADE her play the victim after attacking Harry and how YOU MADE Harry beg her to not leave him. I think I'm done with this story, it's to frustrating to read, I don't enjoy it at all.
Travers95 chapter 10 . 8/13
So a muggle somehow broke into Hogwarts, sneaked up on the most powerful wizard in the world, a wizard who can even sense people under invisibility cloaks and took him by surprise. That is the laziest fucking writing I've ever seen. The whole Dursleys plot is just so unnecessary.
Ame's world chapter 15 . 8/13
A wonderful fanfic !
Thanks a lot
Travers95 chapter 6 . 8/11
The whole Serena character is just inconsequential. First she tries to gain Harry's trust and help with his low self esteem issue, and then she completely violates his privacy by reading his own personal notebook. Who fucking does that? After seeing how manipulative and cruel Dumbledore has been towards Harry she does exacly the same thing. Harry should be completely furious because of that.
There, I had to vent my frustration with that part of otherwise quite interesting story.
NiariaGal chapter 3 . 7/2
hey, Idk if you read all our reviews but I loved that snape is a lot more gentle and kind. Plus the rest of the book is mind blowing. It had been reccomended in an Fb group, the person had explained that the 6 and 7 books hadn't been released when you started this fic. That like just gives us a more clear perspective of the 6th and 7th years. This even sounds better than the canon books itself! Thank you for writing this and this has been a amazing fic. Definitely one of the better fics I have read.
NiariaGal
Bele chapter 15 . 6/13
Superbly done, thank you for sharing!
Nightwing2013 chapter 13 . 6/8
The steam in this chapter was very low-temperature, if that even makes any sense. Well done!
In other news, I’m quite a bit late, but I should work at McDonnald’s, cuz I’m loving it. XP
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 6/3
You realize that the "inappropriate charms" Aberforth cast in that anecdote might well have been meant to let Albus speak in his Animagus form in this tale?
Rico Perrien chapter 13 . 5/16
I find your take on the mature of command interesting. In the movie 'The Longest Day', there is a scene where John Wayne's character is commanding an airborne unit, and it told by his superior officer that his men can be over-trained (sharpened too much), and so can he.
potterpalspranks chapter 11 . 4/22
this is more of a review for the text to speech function and not the story itself.

When it read to me the part of the "...For your sake, and for your Family's sake..."

the first sake was pronounced like sake defined as "for the purpose of; in the interest of; in order to achieve or preserve."

The second sake was pronounced as the Japanese liquor that can be served hot or cold. I have noticed more often then not the text to speech generally says the liquor version of sake, so I was surprised that it used both pronunciations in the one sentence.
potterpalspranks chapter 8 . 4/22
I am sad. I appreciated the effort put forth for the Harry/Weasley conversation about asking for a hand in marriage. However, when it is followed immediately with the mention but none of the dialogue of the conversation between Hermione and her mom I feel let down. I know you can do dialogue well, you just showed me this. To skim over this conversation to set up a flashback makes me feel like I was let down. Okay it is your story and maybe the Granger parents really don't have a part to play, so spending time to flesh them out is pointless. If that is the case I wou lsd hope you don't acknowledge them at all. at this point I don't know if anyone is checking these reviews but I hope you are healthy and happy as can be.
hdres chapter 15 . 4/18
A great story. Really well constructed and with a host of great ideas. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your story.
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »