Reviews for Dumbledore's Army
Nacktgranate chapter 9 . 9/7
Welp sorry: htt psy outu.b e/EkWja oH7k6w
you have to remove the spaces
Nacktgranate chapter 9 . 9/7
Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece! I will write a More detailed review at the end, just wanted to Share this Song, that is perfectly fitting in Harrys Situation (it is in German! /EkWjaoH7k6w
pambob343 chapter 15 . 9/7
Well done! Enjoyed this story immensely!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 15 . 8/31
This is an absolutely wonderful story. I wish you and yours well. Thank you for sharing.
Bob chapter 10 . 8/3
YAYS DRAKO BASHING ADD DUMBLEDORE BASHING TO
torlan2003 chapter 15 . 7/23
Great story, I enjoyed it. The idea of organized squads was excellent. Glad to see Malfoy and Bella gone. I thought Harry was correct in telling Dumbledoor he was responsible for the death at school. He knowingly left death eaters wonder the school. There were several other years that students were endangered by his decisions. I look forward to the next story. Thank you for writing.
A Friend chapter 1 . 7/16
Um I'm not sure if you've ever been to America before, but no one eats biscuits, gravy, or any combination of the two for breakfast. Ever.
Great start to the story. Looks interesting, I look forward to reading the rest.
lojosmom chapter 15 . 6/13
I can't believe this was written by two people. It flows so well. The connection between the two of you is obvious.
lojosmom chapter 8 . 6/13
This is truly an amazing story. It is original and filled with love. I don't know if Bob is still with us, but he is in my prayers.
irishblu chapter 15 . 4/30
Loved it
Last Harper chapter 3 . 4/28
For the "Old Man" how about Almustafa the chosen and beloved ?
thenewEmily chapter 15 . 4/11
Guys! This was a wonderful story! I loved everything, even the AN's! If I didn't have to work for a living I would have read it non stop.
The mentions to Harry's childhood and all the abuse made me cry so much, but in the end I really enjoyed it.
Thank you and my best wishes from Chile.

Now to the sequel!
RatherFabulous chapter 10 . 3/11
I know that Bobmin has left us for his next great adventure, but I wanted you to know that the stories you two wrote are still being read and enjoyed. Hope he's up there chuckling at us and throwing popcorn at the idiots who waste their times with flames.
shikuro.naruto chapter 1 . 2/8
What's up with the Dumbledore bashing? I mean I know the guy did things wrong (I mean who hasn't? ). And sending him to the Dursley was what kept Harry alive all those years. If it would have been better if Siruis did not act rashly and chased after Peter thus getting himself framed, or Remus probably wallowing in grief and self-pity. But no! It's all Dumbledore's fault.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »