Reviews for Dumbledore's Army
HeartsGlow chapter 13 . 3/11
So, just like last chapter, in this chapter Hermione just CAN'T let Harry have his own thing. She has to be in on it or she'll be angry... needs to steal Harry's thunder. I REALLY dislike this "you can't do that without my input" Hermione. The rest of the time, I do like her. BTW, sorry, but I AM holding you responsible for not getting my housework done. :)
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 3/11
Yeah, my comment on the dead first year last chapter didn't come through for some reason. I was puzzled that important fact seemed to be dropped by the wayside.
HeartsGlow chapter 11 . 3/11
It's alright, we know JKR's Harry is totally unrealistic in character.
HeartsGlow chapter 9 . 3/10
I just realized that there was no mention of Tonks' parents at the wedding, and they spent Christmas with the Weasleys, but again no mention of Andy & Ted. Now, to repeat, I LOVE THIS STORY. Oh, in this chapter you wrote "we dropped out of school in out first NEWT year". No, they dropped out in SEVENTH year which is the second NEWT year. They were two years ahead of Harry who was in fifth year when they left during Umbridge's 'rule'. They were actually not too far from graduating, as it was during Harry's OWLS when they flew off and away.
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 3/9
This review was supposed to be for chapter 6. ...I really like the story. Don't worry about the nay-sayers. What part of FAN fiction and OC don't they understand? I do have one problem though. Snape should have copied ONLY that part of the book that pertains to the Protean charm. Snape has no business having anything else in the notebook. Also, handing a copy over to Hermione without Harry's permission is a violation of his trust. It looks like Harry's work is above her anyway, so why the need to give it to her? Now for this chapter (7). Great chapter. However, why would the DEs and Voldie need to use a muggle against Harry when they are more powerful? Odd, that. Next, Hermione comes up solutions that are so primitive that Harry should have thought of them in the first place. He didn't though, but she comes off rather overbearing and bossy. You had him do something rather brilliant, then made the accomplishment lesser by needing her to figure out something a first year could have.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 3/7
awww...I hadn't thought that until you said it, but an "English version of Jackie Chan" would be pretty cool.
I bet you don't have a nicer anything to JK
Her net is over one billion. This is a case anything you can do she can do better and probably faster
fantasyinmymind chapter 15 . 2/4
Well done! Going to go and look for the sequel.
BasiliskSlayer7 chapter 14 . 2/1
This whole story has been great, but that battle was one of the most badass fights I've read in a fanfic. Harry and Ron leading the troops into war, and Harry taking charge over the Aurors, seriously well done. I'd been anticipating this fight since you mentioned the vision, and it totally lived up to the challenge.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I love how this was written in 2005 but you nearly got the term no-maj (your nonmag) all the same.
Ladybug002 chapter 14 . 12/7/2017
That was adorable! Plus, Malfoys robe when he left was hilarious! ;3
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
What! She can apparate? COOOOL! ;3
Ladybug002 chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
Well he has some good friends that's for sure. But to die now? That would cause pure chaos to run wild.
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »