Reviews for Happy Birthday
manyuu chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ha, this was so cuuuute! I love it :3
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aw, I wish someone would animate this -pokesatartists- :D I agree. I love Ryoma's singing voice! Especially Deja vu even if I can't seem to download it for myself. :))
mocha-lover chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
nice story..

hey, where can i get mp3 downloads on Ryoma's singles?
speadee chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I understand how Ryoma feels about singing. I've heard Aozu singing one of the ending song, and I like it. Good idea for a story!
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
_
Cheska chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow Ryoma singing. :D
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
it was very cute and i loved it!

by Kuwabara do you mean Kawamara?
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Interesting story. Just to let you know, Ryoma's seiyuu is a woman. But I agree that her voice is enchanting. I try to listen to a song every day.
Chibisuke chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Intersting plot! I especially laughed at where "Inui was scribbling furiously in his notebook" part! lol Ja!
Ishka chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
yeah. Minagawa Junko's voice is an obsession (dreamy sigh). And she's... well, a she in case you didn't know yet XD

great fic! cute plot! and very, VERY nice portrayal of Ryoma. you captured him as perfectly as Fuji's camera does _~

thanks for a sweet read!

(adds to faves)
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
hehehe wonderful! haha i actually had thought of writting something like this long before i read this and never wrote it out lol. good job! _
Craze Izumi chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Not only Ryoma's Tezuka's, Atobe's, Oshitari's and many others have a really good voice and I love their songs anyway love this fic, especially seeing Ryoma care so much about his cousin
Koori No Kokoro chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Nice fic! Just to point out a few corrections though...

1) The regular members who goes into ''Burning'' mode name is Kawamura not Kuwabara.

2) Echizen's voice actor is a she, not he. Even though I do agree that Minagawa Junko did a verry good job at singing the songs & making her voice sound boyish.