Reviews for Psychiatry
XZeroQueen chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love George. So, so much. This was funny; thanks for writing it!
georgesgurl117 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This was HILARIOUS!

My favorite lines:

-“I’m a psychiatrist,” he said simply. “I know everything.”

-“What sort of places?” Yep, psychiatry was definitely the career for him.

-He almost made the comment that it did seem to be listing slightly to the left

-Before Cragen launched into his story, Dr. Huang briefly wondered if it was too late for a career change. He’d heard writing could be very fulfilling.

Wow...I never liked Huang, but now I half-heart him, half-think he's a bit of a Perv-O.

Great job!
Atashi Desu chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Lol! That was hilarious!
VeraN chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
lol. great fic, really liked it!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
LOL! Oh, my. Now I'm kinda glad you didn't put Fin or Munch in there. Poor Huang would have to be sent of to the closest psychiatric hospital. Hillarious fic.
JazzyCriminologist chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
this was great! I loved it! You should write more as the show goes on!
boredsvunut chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Good job making fun of psych evaluations! It's hilarious. I think I scared my mother, laughing at this one!
DistrictAttorneyoftheTheatre chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I am seriously feeling like Casey right now, red hair, purple/green clothes, the whole not fitting in.

I love the story. It definitely captures the characters. I think you should come up with another fic to follow this, but make them way out of character. Or a better idea is to place one flaw in each character and have the reader find them.

Ok, I have to go to class and write meaningless essays on stuff no one else has read.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
*giggles* God these people are whiney! Poor Huang. *hugs Huang*
Touchstone chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Haha, that made me laugh! Very funny!
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
that was story
MoonFairyDoll chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Hehehe, now that was just too funny! Great job! ;)
mnbvcxzzxcvbnm chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Hee! That's such a cute story! I love the Casey snark... :)

What i really like about this fic is that it's Huang-Centric! More people should write about him, (you should! more!) he's such a neat character!

I liked that he was considering writing at the end... since the actor who plays him is an author as well as an actor and broadway star! :)

Loved it.
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This was okay, but it's not your best work. I think you've written some good stuff and this seems odd next to those stories. Also, this would be a parody. A satire is when you make fun of something in hope of trying to change it; i.e Alice in Wonderland. On a scale of parodies though, it was pretty good for this fandom because there aren't too many parodies for SVU.
FindaHappyPlaceFindaHappyPlace chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Haha that is so hailrious... Before Cragen launched into his story, Dr. Huang briefly wondered if it was too late for a career change. He’d heard writing could be very fulfilling... that is the funniest Huang story i have heard in a like forever... haha you don't find any that dont make him look like a nerd or like he is gay or something... good story very funny...

Hannah