Reviews for King Of Talk Shows!
jojoDO chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
...What did I just read? xD wow... I'm not sure if war is about to break out or an orgy! Haha! And those commercials were HILARIOUS. It's hard to pick which one I liked better, but I'm gonna have to go with Chris and Shermie because of how hilariously informal it was.

Nice job, thanks for giving me a laugh!
Horong chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
After reading the thing, I just HAD to comment and commend you for such an awesome work! The scenes were delicious and the characters' taunts and stuff were inserted in the fic to create the perfect comedy! (The Joe mooning part was most expected, but still, most funny!)

I actually came across this website, Slap To The Head Fanfiction Reviews, and I was pretty taken in by the fact that Iori is in here and it's a FUNNY fic. I personally like Iori uke, but it doesn't matter here anymore! It turned out very fine! Funnee!

web.
ValisFan chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I just re-read this fanfic after not reading it in so long, and its still hilarious!
2Judgement chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
XD Xd XD Xd XD Xd XD Xd Yaoi!
Beni-kun chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
*Still laughing* Man, that was funny! Damn, I can't believe I've never found this story-until now! Man, that was awesome! Why don't you make another one? Or have you? I dunno, I'll go check it out-but if you don't have anymore-please go make one! Well, I'll leave you alone now. Until then, later, peace! _
wordspank chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Oh my God!

This is one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. You're really spectacular, and it's better than any of the KOF fics I've been reading since... Forever! :) Funny how I only found it three years after you wrote it. Damn.

*rereads.*
CaptainCliche chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
...THIS IS THE BEST DAMN KOF FIC I'VE SEEN! Everything! You've done my favorite game series justice! I don't have enough praise for you!

Thank you! I love you! Un-da-stand?

...And, one man really ISN'T enough for Beni.
Kensou Freak chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
This is the best KOF Humor story I've ever read! Keep up the good work!
cuteinsanity chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Damned funny... -.- you're so great.
Fault chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
*reads fic* *laughs, snorts, giggles, hurts own ribcage, cheers for more* OMG, _SO GOOD_! I have trouble finding KOF fiction that I like. You write good. Give us more! :D
Jackal chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
KawaiiSammy chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
THIS WAS THE BEST! I AM IN LOVE! xD GO KYO AND IORI! WO!
SavagePassion666 chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Boy Howdy that was a good fic! almost as good as the fact my hands are attached to my wrists, could you imagine life without hands? it would be bloody horrible! and even though i've never played King of fighters let alone researched it i still think you did a good job judged simply in my blind faith in the fic bitchs~* and-Oi! is that ham? YEEEEEEEEEE! my offspring shall feed this day! YAAAAAAAAY! *farts dantily*
Eyo chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
mrmrrrr? Shini? *glomp* This fic is flippin HILLARIOUS! Wow, what a shock it was when I saw your name tagged onto your bio! I didn't know you changed your name again! Forshame for not telling me! *shakes a finger* You should come online more often! It's been sooo long since we've done fun stuff together

~Eyo