Reviews for Sketch Me
Yamamoto Akane chapter 5 . 4/5
Wow, that's cool! Never expect Yuusuke to be that jerk to Hiei.. At least do some talking to him or whatever.. And poor Kuwabara, he's always left out..
alexanndria chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
I can't fathom the flawlessness of this story. Usually the writing in this fandom is just sumt with a sprinkle of plot in it. Or if there's plot, the characters are not right. I read this story and felt as if I was watching the show in my mind.

For the first time in a long time I wasn't looking for any smut at all. I didn't really want to write for the fandom because I thought too much plot would be shunned. You've shown me that amazing authors still exist in this fandom. I hope you keep writing, even if its not here. And thank you for this beautiful reminder that quality is in this fandom.
DaughterofDeath chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
great story
Daiyu Amaya chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
for some reason this story just feels...incomplete. I understand that there will be no more,but I feel empty with the end.
KantanaAmaya chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
That was just...wow. Your vocabulary impresses me, first of all. Second of all, just wow. I don't have a word quite elegant enough to explain how much I enjoyed reading this, and I thought everyone remained as in character as possible for fanfiction. I would be proud of this if I were you!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
First I'd like to say that this is a very good story. You portyaed the characters well, including all the confusion, drama, etc. The ending was kinda depressing, though, and I was hoping for some more, you know, action. But it was definitely well done.

However, I would like to point out that you seriously overuse the semicolon. I'd estimate that more than half, maybe eighty percent, of the time a comma would be much better. Kk?
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
Oh don't stop! This is wonderful, probably the best version of this triangle, and one of the best depictions of Kuwabara I've seen in a long time.

Keep going, great work!

Chibi
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I love your stories, they're so different when compared to others. out of curiosity are you ever going to write any stories about Jin?
AleyKitty chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Personally, I thought it was a terrible ending even after your explanation. I can understand why you ended it there and this isn't just a blatant flame, but I think what you could have done better to make the ending not... lacking, would be to finish off where Hiei and Yusuke stand. Yes Hiei's pissed at Yusuke now but there's no confrontation between Hiei and Kurama or Hiei's epiphany about what Kurama said when they were in bed about him not being a good friend. This type of story should end when everything is in the light and not just part of it to all of the characters. That's what really felt lacking to me.

Besides that I think you're really good at writing and your detail is amazing with the sketching parts. I really did like the story although the pages are getting kind of long, that's what I like at times, this just doesn't happen to be one of them I suppose.

Also: I'm happy you're not doing a sequel, there would be nothing to write about with Hiei mad at Yusuke, he's not one to forgive that easily. Kurama's just a persuasive bastard.
justine chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
amazing story though no offense i didnt really get only some of the parts of the story and just some questions who ends up with yusuke? although i think its hiei but i think its both of them and i really like the part of yusuke being an artist i really like to draw too yuyu hakusho of course very good grammer pls keep on writng and could you make a yuyuhakusho fic with yusuke and hiei inlave thanks
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
wow that was a kind of depressing ending i have to say. But i did like the story!
CrimsonCutie666 chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
LOVED IT! I know you don't want any "Write another sequal!" Review so I'll just say this... Keep writing more stories because you're awesome at it! I just can't wait to read more of your stories so keep up the good work or don't. It's all up to you!
CrimsonCutie666 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
OMG! That's all I can say! It's absoulutly amazing! Plus I love the way you look at Keiko. Don't get me wronge I love her character, but I can totally understand why Yusuke feels the way he does about her. Keep up the good work!
An Antidote chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
w-what! What happened? it can't end there... not when everyone is sad...
Marieko chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
(blink,blink) wow. That was a...I cant really tell if it was a good or bad ending...it WAS an ending however. Oh i hope everyone can forgive eachother.