Reviews for Communication, Or Lack Thereof
marthakun95 chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
I liked this fic, keep up the good work :)
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
LOL Love LOVE the ending of this...*snort* And this was perfect balance between the two of them...Poor sick Obi. ;) Nice work. :)
Queen Readalot chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
I liked this. The dynamic between obi-wan and anakin is great, and I just "Aww!"-ed at some of the scenes. Great job!
charliebrown1234 chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
I like this fic. You played the parts of Anakin and Obi-Wan very well, even when one of them was sick. My compliments.
htstff57 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
hi I love this story

(P.S. I don't say much)
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
Aww, I enjoyed this story too! I have read it before thought but it's been a while. You did a really good job with this! Kudoos!
xMovingMountainsx chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
heya! real sweet story! i lurve anakin and obi fics! poor anakin goes through hell without obi wan! hehe!

um... lol if you have anytime.. feel free to check out my story.. its my 1st fic here! thanks!
Corculum chapter 8 . 8/28/2005
Incredibly sweet, I love it. I love the way you explore their issues and feelings so well, and bring them across really well too, your fics have completely made my day! You have made my day, thank you! _

Lottie
ally127 chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
I enjoyed reading this story! and for ur first fic, it was truely great! )

[i'll be reading ur other fics too, so i'll be back!]
Kathryn Merlin chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
i like this. ive read a lot of stories where qui-gon takes care of obi wan when he is sick but ive never read another combination. good job! is this the end, or is there more?
Natgel chapter 8 . 6/21/2005
What an adorable story! I love it. Your writing style is very engaging as well, and I am off to read your other stories now :)
Kari-demon chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
aww! that was sweet! it was so cute that Ani was taking care of Obi-Wan! *squees more at the cuteness*
juonetar chapter 8 . 5/29/2005
Ah! After all the Episode 3 angst it was very nice to read about these two just caring for each other.
blackrosemystic chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
Yay! what fun! I really enjoyed that...there was a lot of passing out...oh well. I liked it!
LadyNightRunner chapter 1 . 5/21/2005