Reviews for Taken
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
well. Word of advice to anyone else: NEVER EVER read this after watching the episode Retribution - I was already crying hard enough...

Oh well. *grins* Utter sadness aside, it was INCREDIBLY well written!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
A great story. Very good.
Eliza J. Cain chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This is so well written- the last line really made it.

I felt like I was going to cry...

Omg! It's so sad!
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was good. I like it.
elfmaiden4legs chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Wow... well I really don't know what to say to that... actually I do... that was BEAUTIFUL! You are the first person to ever have moved me to tears whilst reading a fic! I don't normally read death fics because they depress me too much but before you there has only ever been one other Horatio death fic that has truely moved me. Your characterisation was spot on which really helped to add to the emotion. Keep on writing you have a real gift for it... and I've noticed that this is your only Horatio Hornblower fic! Please write more! Please...
the laughing hermit chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was so sad! But it was well written. I'll concede to that.
Jonah chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
come now, you're supposed to warn us when its a deathfic. Nicely written ayways - I suggest a second chapter? Maybe one where Horatio doesnt die?
kitto27 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
OH! that was so good! oh my days, that was excellent. oh, wow. sorry, i just can't get over it. oh, it was fantastic, so angst filling. oh fantastic.

ethuil21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Aww.. this story's so sad! *sniffs* But its very well written and well.. good job! :D
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
what a lovely horribly sad story. you are a really great writer and ihope there are many more horatio fics to come. added u to my author alert list if you do decide to. :D
Anglachel chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Wonderful portrayal of Hornblower, and I really love this fic. The writing is amazing, and for a moment I really thought I was standing on the foc'sle of the Indy. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Andy chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Morganna chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I'm really impressed. This is quite good, and I was solidly entertained. You have a knack for the language, and you captured the essence of the characters quite well.

Well done!