Reviews for Voyage of Love
WITS chapter 17 . 1/17/2009
I liked it. But you seemed to have trouble picking a tone. You were switching wildly between completely silly and absolutely serious, right in the same chapter. I realize Sailor Moon can pull that off, but this story doesn't do it as well. Also, I think you focused a bit too much on the ReiMina pairing. Not that I really minded :D, but still, to be fair, I think you should have elaborated more on the other pairings. Gave 'em more depth and time and whatnot. Other than that, I found the story itself to be interesting and entertaining. The characters were (mostly) in-character, with Setsuna probably the one least in-character, but though I love all the senshi, even I have to admit that Setsuna can't be all stoic and mysterious all the time. Even if she could, it would be no fun at all :P. Anyways, I would fave this if I could log on, but sadly, I can't. T.T Stupid computer, won't let me log on or anything...Oh well. Anyways, although it definitely could be better, I liked it, and it was a ReiMina, along with ReiUsa (I love both pairings, go figure. Guess Rei just can't go wrong with blondes, neh? Even Jadeite was blonde, ya gotta admit!...Ignore Mamoru, he doesn't count), so it would be really hard to get me to dislike it anyway. Well, I'm off to see if you have anymore fics, ja ne!
Dr. F. M. Obsesser chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
Though reading it all in one go through at 2am is not the best way to review a fic, I will try my best. Obviously, this is brilliant, so much so that I doubt it needs saying (though it's done anyway for good measure). I personally enjoyed the AUness of it all since it's very hard to find a well written AU that is not terribly OOC, and this is not OOC and very well written.

Perhaps the only downside to the entire fic was, at points, the drama seemed forced or the pace was odd... And though this could have to do with reading it so early in the morning, it seemed as though the transitions between the chapters were awkward and hard to follow.

Overall and wonderful fic and one of my personal favorites:

Doc
Spikesagitta chapter 17 . 9/4/2007
cool! love the fic! only complaint i have...WHY? why must Rei kiss Mamoru? bastard!

anyway rant complete, great fic by the way! i enjoy it!
Spikesagitta chapter 16 . 9/4/2007
haha..love spat? hehe...i cant imagine if they go full out...with their power...
Spikesagitta chapter 15 . 9/4/2007
haha...love and passion huh?
Spikesagitta chapter 14 . 9/4/2007
ami and makoto? yes!
Spikesagitta chapter 13 . 9/4/2007
love the chapter! and the lovelyness
Spikesagitta chapter 12 . 9/4/2007
i seriously adore all the Senshis
Spikesagitta chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
ami and makoto love the pairing! i dare say they are one of the cutest pairings ever!

usagi and rei i would so love this to happen, my adore this pairing! too bad there's mamoru..so he must die!

setsuna and minako well...another pairing i think is sweet and cute

haruka and michiru love if i saw any!

rei and minako gotta love this pairing too, but i still love the rei and usagi more
Spikesagitta chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
blimey! Usagi and Mamoru...kill me now! Urgh...through the pirates crew members are amusing to listen
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
Usagi and Mamoru...Urgh..never like him...can i kill him off?
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
being in love change everything huh? cool!
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Usagi being caution..? meh...the chances are pretty low
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
BS..? ok..interesting to learn, i guess
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
like the chapter, gotta see where this head