Reviews for Duke Lanes Diner
Terpsichore92 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Really cute! And the banter seems exactly like stuff they would say on the actual show!
JavaJunkieMyMy chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
aw u must domore this was amazing
epona9009 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
This is good but almost exactly the same as the other one. I like this format better, no confusion about what's going on. You did add Luke putting that paper in his wallet. Thats the only thing I saw that made a difference. So for more read previous review.
jennalynn chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
loved it loved it loved it
Krys33 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was great! The script format fit well. Loved it! You stuck to the story great.

Krys
clibby chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
lol I love it. It was wonderful.
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
cute story!
Sassgina Mills chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
hey David,

now I definitely know that I read your other story already. I red the first line and all of sudden i noticed that I already know that story .. and I love it... I also love the way you built it up .. the cript form I mean.. oh and my favourite part is:

LUKE: Are you crazy? Don't you know what drinking coffee can do to her at her age?

LORELAI: Make her pretty like me?

LUKE: No . . . .

LORELAI: So, I'm not pretty?

LUKE: What? Of course you are, but that's not the point here

hilarious.. really .. loved it.. youre write the characters very well...

take care,

Suz
beautifulbutterfly chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Aw that was sweet and funny, ha Duke Luke, its all funy. Very good.
Genevieve719 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I started reading this and was struck my a huge sense of deja vu. Couldn't figure out why it seemed like I had already read it. But then I looked at your profile and voila, you used the same dialogue as another one of your fics. Heh. My confusion just amused me for some reason.

This was cute. Lorelai annoying Luke to death was really fun.

One thing. When you had movements or pauses in with the dialogue it was really distracting and confusing for a sec. Like:

LUKE: I must be out of my mind! Pours the coffee.

and

RORY: I know. Pause Mom, when are we going to get some furniture?

Maybe if they were in italics or separated in some other way so it didn't seem like the character was actually saying it.

Wow, this was a really long review. Probably my longest. Sorry, lol! I really liked the fic!
idreamingilmore chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That was excellent! It sounded just like them!
Ilovelaurengraham chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This ia an amzing fic. Please write more I loved it :)