Reviews for You Won't Be Mine
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I love that Matchbox Twenty song and now this story. I think it is a beautiful portrayal of Sirius. This story captures every point in his life perfectly.
Secret Agent S. Armour Dorky chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Amazing. That's all I can say about this is amazing. This made me cry, which is saying something, because I didn't even cry when Sirius actually died.

Brilliant; definitely one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfictions.
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aw my cousin is brushing my hair then he suddenly goes, why are you crying? I had no idea I was crying.
Swirling Bloom chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is really beautiful, well written and powerfully executed. Bravo.
iluvmypadfoot chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
o my gosh that was so sad! it was good though, it captured the feelings i have had about sirius and harry for the last two years since the fifth book came out. good story!
coffeehigh chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
aw... that was so touching.

-You never knew, the whole time you were growing up, that there was someone who wanted you. I wanted to call you 'son'.-

This line struck me so much, especially when taken with how alone and unwanted Harry felt in PS- how you made those two emotions coincide. and you captured sirius's sense of loyalty and passionate nature.

Of all the what I call "in-mourning-for-sirius" fics, this is one of the most poignant and bittersweet. sad doesn't do it justice. lovely really. good luck with your writing.
Suicidal Bunnies chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
u squashed my happiness... that was so sad, and really gud! OMG i luvd it!
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
It was so good actually, I felt compassion for poor funked up Sirius.