Reviews for The New Net Mafia
00zags chapter 29 . 2/7/2007
Hmm... someone's been reading the manga. I swear that one part of the battle scene is exactly like Vol. 7. Anyways, congrats on a completed story and looking forward to your next work. (NOW GET THAT DIAMOND UPDATE UP!)
Rock Raider chapter 29 . 1/27/2007
Ooh, "it". I certainly hope "it" is the evil net navi I pitched you in the previous review I posted. , remember? Hopin' your next story's as good as this. I also wonder if Bit'll return in it. Well, anyway, update soon.
Spiecas chapter 28 . 1/7/2007
Awesome chapter, Vyser. Not only did I get to find out Bit's motives, even if they were kind of clich├ęd, but I'm guessing next chapter is going to have Proto Soul. I also like your fight scenes. They're detailed, action-packed, and very interesting. There're better than a lot of other authors I've read.

Len: Like you, for instance.

Me: HEY!

As much as I hate to admit it, Len is right. And speaking of Len, I love the way you've done her and Pixel's interactions with Chaud and Protoman. I know I've said this before, but I wonder what event in their past you came up that explains why they hate each other so much now, other than the obvious differences in lifestyle.

Len: While we're on that subject, I've decided that I'm going to decline Zeek/Dragoon's offer of working as a hacker. As nice as it sounds, I just don't think I could handle taking orders from someone.

Pixel: You do realize that he's probably going to threaten to arrest you if you don't?

Len: Damn, forgot about that. Maybe we could not take the job but help them out anyway?

Me: *annoyed* This is Vyser's fic, not yours. Don't make plot decisions for him.
00zags chapter 28 . 1/2/2007
And so the fight continues...
Angelglory chapter 28 . 12/24/2006
Aw...still no Errorman ;_;
Rock Raider chapter 28 . 12/22/2006
Ooh, that was a climactic battle. Seems like now the world may never be safe from hackers unless somebody else follows Bit's folks' research. Maybe he should tell people that in the event he decides to help people, as the world could use it, however unlikely the odds of it actually happening. Say, will Kenny & Shade join in with the fight, or maybe Daryll & Flame Stag? I'd like to see more of my net navis in this fic, it's been a while since I last did. I'd even like to see maybe Paul Lute & , or even Bubble . Speaking of which, here's a net navi you can use in your next fic.

Description:A net navi standing at twice the size of Mega Man. He has a large purple torso with a black waist, legs, & arms. He has purple boots & a purple right hand. In place of his left hand is a large sword with a purple hilt & a wide light blue blade. On opposite sides of the hilt are yellow hexagonal prisms with the sigma insignia on both faces of the prisms. The insignia is a black triangle outline with the right side of the triangle not connecting with the bottom. On the hexagonal prisms are orange poles going along the large blade with the pointed ends bent towards the blade. On the right lower arm is a large orange shield with a green S on it. He has a large red cape that goes down to just above his feet. His head is bald, & he has the sigma insignia on his forehead. He wears a purple mask that doesn't go over the bridge of his nose, but covers both his perfectly white pupiless eyes. His symbol is on his chest, & it's the sigma insignia on a yellow field in a red ring jutting forth from his chest.

Attacks:Sigma Cannon, Sigma charges up power & fires a yellow beam from his symbol on his chest. The size of his beam depends on how much power he charges up. Sigma Sword, Sigma uses his sword, which can slice through practically anything. Sigma Gust, Sigma swings his cape towards his opponent, blowing them back with a powerful gust, and will sometimes put rubble in it to blow at his opponent. Sigma Slice, Sigma slices at the ground, creating a shockwave that moves toward his opponent, causing them damage.

Personality:Evil, arrogant, coniving, devious, malicious, cunning. He believes net navis are the ultimate being, & that all organics are a waste on the universe that should be destroyed. He also believes that any net navi who thinks that he can beat him is just a fool who must be shown otherwise, even if it means deletion. He obviously has a very big god complex.

Bio:Sigma was created to be the controller of the Undernet. He was made powerful enough that the undernet would fear & respect him, & he would be able to keep the net navis in the Undernet from trying to attack anybody in the regular net. However, the amount of power he was given instilled a very big god complex into him. He came to believe that instead of ruling the Undernet, he should rule over the whole net. He lead a huge assault on the regular net, which resulted in a large war, in which many were deleted. Eventually, though, Sigma was captured & subdued. Sigma was locked away in the deepest, darkest part of the Undernet, & a program called "The Omega Cannon" was created to be used in the event that Sigma would escape, & it was placed in the most secure ares of Scilab. Also, Sigma was locked behind 6 doors, with the codes for each door being strewn throughout the net. A code in Yumland, a code in ACDC, A code in Netopia, a code in Netfrica, a code in Indala, & a code in Sharo. At current, Sigma is still locked inside his cell deep in the undernet, & is plotting for his escape, when he purges the world of its organics, & rules the net.

So, how is he? He good enough for your story? I'm certain Justice may have a swell time fighting him. Well, anyway, update soon.
00zags chapter 27 . 12/4/2006
Hate email wha...? Anyways, at least you've got one faithful reader.
Rock Raider chapter 27 . 12/2/2006
Ooh, the upcoming battle looks to be intense. Wonder if Kenny & Shade will be featured in it. I hope they are. Also, I hope more of Bit's past, intentions, & plans are revealed in the next chapter. We have the right to know why he's doing this, & what enticed him to act this way. Well, anyway, update soon.
Sora W.T.K chapter 26 . 8/16/2006
Nice chapter! Seems like all the NetNavis and Net Ops are going to be busy Cross Fusing to defend the city from the N.W.O.! Go get 'em, MegaMan!

Can't wait for the rest of this story! And just wondering, is there still time and space in the story for Kaden and his NetNavi, Rex, to show up? XD
Angelglory chapter 26 . 8/5/2006
Holycrapepicbattles! But, aw, no Errorman. Oh well...

Keep up the good work

-Angelglory, proud auhtor of various stories
protector104 chapter 26 . 8/4/2006
My opporator's name is jack.

His navis name is copyman, he can copy any navis form except for his symble which looks like Megaman's except the small triangles, which are purple. He takes Megaman's form most often. Jack has glasses blond hair Lan's orange jacket and baggy brown pants. They both are big fans of Megaman and Lan.
Rock Raider chapter 26 . 8/4/2006
Nice.:) Guess this means you're done with people sending you their net navis for this fic. Though if you want, you can borrow 1 of my evil all-powerful net navis, or my EXE human, for your next fic.
HeavenSealed chapter 25 . 7/21/2006
W00t! Baryl-san! Wish he could have stuck around for more of it...*sighs* Keep it up! Before I leave, one question...

WHEN DOES FORTE-SAMA COME BACK IN? *grabs by collar and shakes, pauses. Releases slowly* ' Sorry. Obsessive fandom does that...
HeavenSealed chapter 24 . 7/21/2006
...I have only one thing to say. Well three, actually now that I think about it.

1) DJ is awesome!

2) Rei is awesome, and looks really cool in the manga.

...That is all. 3
Freckleman chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Fantastic, you really captured my attention.

Could you check out my stroy Megaman Fusions?