Reviews for Enough
Minerva32 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Extremely impressive.
Ao yuki chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This seemed really possible to me actually. I mean, Sango can't get her heart broken so many times after all. Miroku is hopeless.
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I really liked this. Sad, yet very meaningful and really brought out some of the problems the two face. You did a wonderful job!
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
That was done very tastefully.
KutendKrazy chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aww.. *SNIFFS*

*wipes tears away*

that was beautiful, really touching. .
sinister banana chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I'm so depressed now. :( Good story, but...ah...sadness.
Bruised But Never Broken chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
*sniff* Oh my... this had me in tears *sniff* This is SO good. Great job!

- sadie
Vicki chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Wow. That story was depressing. But depressing in a good way that makes you think. Hahah. Good FanFic, though.
Starriecat chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
TOO SAD! can't stop crying

cough No, actually that was good. Miroku on guilt trips is always juicy. But...

if there was a little more regret on Miroku's part ( I know, I'm evil!) that would have been cool. Although I can see it from Sango's part-since it's an animanga, everyone feels that the couples are soulmates (which of course, they are ;)), but in real life, I don't know who WOULDN'T break up with Miroku eventually. I couldn't deal with that much crap...
Preciousinpink chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
*sniff-sniff* WA! That was so sad! I am in tears right now! That was an awesome story! But..i wish that they could be together again! It would be cute! I love that couple its my fav! I am reading every fic that has to do with Miroku adn Sango together! So far i read about 50! _
celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I hat bitter-sweet endings...Even if you can call it that, although, I started crying later on...And...I'm still crying right now...
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Sorrowful tale with a touch of realism.

You are absolutely right...there is only so much a person can take. I guess Sango finally reached that point of no return.

I find it ironic as I'm reading this fanfic, I'm listening to, "No More Words", from the Inuyasha Soundtrack. Your fanfic and that song seem very appropriate together.
mysticat421 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I really liked this story, not many people write about this kind of what if. And although I'm a fan of those two, I have to admit that he could easily go past the line of what she even should let go as just flirting. I have to imagine that it must become very tiresome.
Melitza chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Very poignant, skillfully written.

I entirely agree with the concept - there is only so much a person can take. For all of Miroku _claiming_ that he loves Sango more than the others, how is there any real way for her to know that she truly does mean more, that he truly does mean it only when he says those things to her? I mean, isn't that what all playboys say?

I think that in the end, however, it would be Miroku who left the group. Inuyasha really hasn't liked him from the beginning, and Sango is Kagome's best friend - I think that if it were to come down to one of them leaving, Miroku should/would be the one.

I think the story could probably be mechanically improved by adding more internal thoughts to the beginning. The first quarter or third of the story had more of what is going on - it would perhaps be interesting to have more of the internal strife and churning that would go along with what is happening.

Other than that, though, it was very good. Very sad, but aren't Sango and Miroku the best couple for angst anyway?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
well...if it helps i don't regret clicking the link to this _