Reviews for And Then Abby Found Me
deeda chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
aw that was soo sweet! but is it finished?
cate chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
“how about a goat?” - classic that made me laugh good work
miriah chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
wow this story is a mzing i love it. i always thought those to should end up together. and i also like how the humor that you put in there actually sounds like something king would say. im a big fan
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
Awesome Blade story can't wait to read more and see how it plays out. Please update it soon _

~Tala~
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 11 . 3/14/2008
Yay! That was a great story! You missed a few lines, like when he says "ok, we're fucked.." and Abby's supposed to say "we're fine" but that's okay. I think you could have fit in some more scenes of the movie and made the story a bit longer but excellent none-the-less!
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
i really enjoyed reading this it's very well written. i hope you are not going to just end it there though, are you?
AblueBLood chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I though i have heard of that cell thing before. its that episode a world with out buffy. but other than that Great story! IT was so like him to just go touch her back outta nowhere! Good job
Joralie chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
HI!I like that!please update soon!I hope the next chapter!
IrishKat chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
Oh, come on. More? Please? So far so great and I'd love to see how King and Abby handle Zoe since it doesn't look like Blade sticks around.
IrishKat chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
I love how you've handled blending into the movie. There's one inconsistency though. All of the foreign language that you see and hear in the movie is Esperanto, not Italian.
Hezza 62 chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
Loved it
Masha Krovitz chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
OMG! i love it! ive only seen Blade once, but your diolouge is superb and i love the chemistry and how you built up to it! i'm new to fanfic, and ths was the first actually good story i cam upon! i am very pleased how you molded King's diolouge to fit his charachter and tell it in his voice! Are you going to continue the story? i'm dying to know what happens!
Karma22 chapter 11 . 9/14/2006
I like your story. It is really well written. I think that i've read yoru story before, but it has been a long time. Good job! I hope you update soon!
brainfear chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
Kinda short, but what the hell. Thanks for posting again!
impeccableblahs chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
aw that was sweet. hope you update soon!