Reviews for The Wonderful World of Disclaimers
Brillant!
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Very funny. _
dongwoooppa chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Isuzu-san rocks! Oh and. . . keep going!
kejjie chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
a very funny story and i agree: there are a lot of fanfics where a new girl comes along and makes kyo/yuki fall in love with her etc.

thanks for writing this!
Muser chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hahaha!Kagura's dumb!
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Yatta! Wonderful so far. I love the title. Everyone is in character (which, in a time when pointless romances and overused plot ideas run rampant, is a rare find), you have a solid idea behind your fic, a dash of humor... yup, all the makings of a good story. Though you haven't updated this in a while, I'd love to read more. I can't wait!
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
sqe, funny, update soon n.n!
Kikei chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
POOR RITSU!

Hey, I happen to like Ritsu, okay? So don't you stare at me that way!

And... Kagura's stupid... But not really.

CONTINUE!
King Harold chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
This is brilliant! I love those mocking the totally typical "Oh! Let's put ourselves in the Sohma world" fiction! As if there is some mysterious girl (other than lovely Tohru) that can twist the hearts of our dear Yuki and Kyou. Nope, not at all. Love the Yuki sleeping on Haru's shoulder. (Is a Haru/Yuki fan... come to think of it, also a Shigure/Ayame fan. I much like!)
Loves A Bleeding Lie chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
lol. its bloody brilliant!
Kumagorou chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
8D coming back to the fandom, I'm so surprised to find a good share of well-written fics. Such as this one. It's unfornately true ; what Kagura says at the end. They just never GO AWAY, do they?

Then again, it steals my idea of having a character coming to the house from America named Mary Sue-ma (instead of Sohma- play on words! Ha ha ha...ha ; right.)

Anyways, I applaud you 8D this was funny and cute. I hope you continue.
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
hehehehe funny. . . . [brain has stoped from lack of sleep] . . . UPDATE SOON!
kyo-obsessedru2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
AWESOME STORY! I LOVED IT S0o0o0o0o0o0o MUCH! It was so funny, I was laughing so hard! PLez hurry or I will be forced to hurt you! lol
maidenofthemist89 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Heeheehee! This is going to be really, REALLY good, I can tell! It's going under my favorites, so keep up the great work! And update ASAP!
VVish chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
how interesting. update soon!