Reviews for The Rest of Our Lives
magicalnana chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
so romantic... lovely and steamy
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
O.O I cannot believe it has been almost five years now since this story hasn't been updated, if you aren't working on it anymore, why don't you let someone adopt it XD It has a really good plot on it :D
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Lol It was a good chapter, I liked it :D I love the idea that Yuu and Miki will be living together, I wished they would make some episodes of them living together lol, they didn't even show a wedding TT :D lol
rudiroo chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
The story is good but what you need to remeber is they live in japan so western food, clothes ect are exspensive for those who are fresh into world of work. Also young couples in japan often live in small compact flats in the city.
animefreakshow chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
just a little fyi, Nachan moved to Hiroshima, not Hokkaido...
KayshowronZ23 chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
very good can't wait for the next chapt! Don't forget to make it though :)
derpingcookiemonsters chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
update! u cant leave me like this -_-
Bluementrit chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
update

so

sweet
Chibi-Nova chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
okay...first of all...the format that you chose to write the first chapter was very confusing,and not as well written as the story itself(which the story itself was good)The last few chapters were really well written,and the format was greatly improved.I look forward to the next chapter,so please update soon. .
Ms.Popularity chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
Update!You haven't updated in like a year!Your hanging anxious readers on the brink of insanity!Oh wait that's just me :P.
MysticMoonlight16 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
more chaptrers please!
Ayumu Kurokawa chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
Very good. Keep up the work! Cant wait till the next chapter.
deadlykitty chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
(aren’t you mad at how freaking skinny she is? I MEAN REALLY IM JEALOUS! Sorry! XD)

something I've learned through one of many conversations with a guy I know, apparently guys like a little meat. some guys even say that legs that skinny is a major turn off! surprising, huh? anyway this story is so addicting and you're leaving us to fend for ourselves finding more stories to read in the times we could be busy enjoying yours! please update! I love this story!
kyoskitten14 chapter 4 . 6/20/2007