Reviews for Warp Speed
bmp112 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
bravo eclent story very realistic too the only flaw i see is bones ooc nes in the very end i envy you!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
WOW!
fireflyfae chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
*grins* First I thought it was a comedy, and I laughed. Then I realized it was serious, too, and I was in awe. Then I realized that I both don't know a think about Star Trek and I still loved it, and I realized - GREAT WORK! ;)
SLWalker chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Terrific to see someone have a story focusing on my hero. ;-) Scotty's just damn incredible, if you ask me. And it was a clever story, one that got my attention and kept it, which isn't necessarily an easy task. Still don't think anyone could beat the man under any circumstances when it came to mechanics, his ship or his department, but that doesn't make it any less of an interesting read. Finally! Someone who can appreciate a kicka** charrie!
Frogstar42 chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Great story!
May Solo chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
SOMEBODY'S been watching to much 'Speed'... Keep writing.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Oh, that was bad! Lol! Very funny!
Captain Adam Biro chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Excellent, excellent, truly magnificent and GREAT! This story is so professionally written and so real, I am now, as a Trek fan, considering "Warp Speed" by Scott Reeves to be CANON, as in part of the official first five-year mission of Captain Kirk and the Enterprise. You must read this! I will contact you for permission to add this story to my online 'canonical-to-fans' history. You, Lt. Reeves, have a very firm grasp of the characters, especially of Mr. Scott. I commend you - I am going to read more of your stuff!

Live long and prosper!

Sincerely,

Adam Biro
Saturn's Gemini chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
I really liked this one above all of the other Star Trek original series stories. I think you should write more Star Trek original series stories like this involving Scotty.
Quatrina Raberba chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
_ Poor Scotty...being humiliated in front of everyone. Very good. An interesting idea! I especially enjoyed that last bit with McCoy...hah, hah...