Reviews for Prophet, Thing of Evil
MyRandomName chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
nice story
MKStanley chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
I'd kind of like to hear this other story, the story of the blind sage, the Grey Jedi, if you will, and her love as they take on the enemy, perhaps the true Sith, perhaps even the Yuzhan Vong, whatever strikes your fancy, I'd like to hear more about this Revan.

Most people write Revan as either this paragon of the Order, not much more than a pawn, always following their directions (except when it comes to love, of course), or a Sith, destroying everything that canon Revan stood for. This in-between Revan, who saw the Dark side of the Jedi, and the Light side of the Sith, is quite intriguing.

The story flows well, the word choice is complex and varied, and grammatical errors are nonexistant. I await your next work with baited breath.
Lord Sicarious chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
I hereby approve this story.
MPK chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I actually just recently wrote something that more closely resembles a proper review than the off-the-cuff rant that "The Food Critic" linked to earlier. I would just post it here, but it won't fit in the review box. I promise that I did my best to be fair with this writing and hope someone will find it enlightening on some level:

[[ wiki/User:MPK/Bigass_Full-Blown_Review_of_Prophet,_Thing_of_EvilShazam]]
Anon chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Revan killed millions of innocent people over Bastila? And Bastila is still in love with her? Any person with an ounce of sanity and conscience would be fucking horrified.
machievelli chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Posted 26 February 2011 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critics Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

KOTOR on the Star Forge: Revan tries to protect Bastila as Malak attacks them both

The piece was excellent, with a lot of the back story explained and the attack on Bastila's mind perfect. I only had time to read the first section, and I wish I could have read it all.

Pick of the Week
KyaniteD chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Ahhh. *deep, satisfied sigh* Wonderful read. Really, really enjoyable and containing everything a good emo-fix needs, from angst to hurt to comfort to happiness. Really well done, thank you for sharing!
Your Elegant Goddess chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Omg this is the best story I have ever read (O_O) and...damn it...I happened to read it years after you wrote it (X_x). I have been looking for a KOTOR Revan/Bastila story for so long and I just happened to stumble upon this bit of perfection. I hope, if you ever have time, you write another. This was wonderful. Great job (_)
LikeCrimsonBloodshed chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Wow...just wow. Beautiful. A sheer work of beauty. I'm usually a fan of the Male Revan/Bastila relationship, but man was this well done.
StormBrisingr chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Amazing. Good job! I loved this! That ending was great! Everything was great!
Titpom1 chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
The best story I read about these two... :-)
Dr.Olga chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
Wow. Just wow. I'm in love. ;P seriously though, this was FANTASTIC. the way you wrote this was perfect, especially the humourous bits - you had me laughing out loud. great work!
Lord Coake chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
Even after four years, I still come back to read this a couple times a year. It's like a popcorn novel that's fun to just pick up again at a whim and finish quickly. Just fun to read, and very, very well done.

I would have liked to see some sort of throwdown with Vrook, but after thinking on it, what you had happen fits much better. No reason the arrogant bastard should even have the chance at even a shred of unreserved vindication.

Long review short, I love this story, and have it bookmarked. Hell, I've had it bookmarked since shortly after it was completed. I hope for a sequel sometime, even if it has nothing to do with KOTOR2.
iamnuff chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
skillage
The Food Critic chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Please see [url swfanon./wiki/User:MPK/The_Worst_Story_Ever_Written_in_the_History_of_the_World]this[/url] for more criticism. Really, it's the honest truth.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »