Reviews for Everything He Does
Raichu chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was sweet. Not horrible at all.
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
haha...update?
Silenced Tears chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I like it. I still think Misty and Ash go good together- considering May and Drew. I mean- come on! I can't believe anyone would get an idea of May and Ash when Drew is there. Okay, I'm weird. Nice story. Too bad it was a one shot. I can't wait for another story.
Glenn M chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I beg your pardon, but did you say the word 'silly' at the post-story author's notes? Well, I'll tell you something. It's the complete opposite, understand? Never have I read such a fic with a good rivalry storyline. This deserves a sequel written by your own hands, and two thumbs up from me!
IamFishCrashing chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
um if your a girl *Blush* but if your a guy...ew...any way it good whright another chapter more more plz
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Pretty good story. You should try to make this in Misty's POV. I would like it if you read my three stories. They're in my profile, and two of the three are complete. Anyways, awesome story. However...Misty should get Ash!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul.
Kemious chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Awe this is extremely cute and funny. The whole female rivalary and clueless Ash oh that gave me a good laught. with the way Ash went to Oaks you'd think he's gay...hm...
Bill.S chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I liked it. You did a good job.
hulagirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
ash should never be with may! how can anyone think that? ash likes misyt and everyone knows it... ash nand misty forever!

ok enough of that. i like the story but i think you shoug go and brack one of the girls hearts sorry to anyone who really loves the ash x may thing but you lose
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
that wasn't bad... I kinda like the friendly rivalry thingy... but i'm an Ash/Misty fan all the way!

~miss-passionfruit
Hakajin chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Horrible? That was really cute! I love the idea of Misty and May sorta having a friendly competition over Ash. I've never seen that before. Very creative.
ImJessieTR chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I loved it!

I tried a May/Misty fight once, but it paled in comparison to this...

I don't know if Ash will ever love either of them, at least not anymore. Ash is just as clueless in relationships as Goku is with ChiChi, and that is incredibly sad. I just can't see him understanding what true love is (sniff)...
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
LOL, that was cute! Hey wait, he's going to be with Gary for a long time...who! _ lol sry that's the Palletshipper in me talking. You should make a sequel!
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
lol, great piece of writing there... I really really liked it... it was really funny... hope to see more of it!

amanda and Lanco(the duck)