Reviews for Asclepius
Writer117 chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
Oma right? She sure gets around, eh?

*snuggles Carson and John* Poor woobies.
Espiritu chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
What was Carson thinking? Hurry up with the next chapter.
daffydonald chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
Poor Carson! But he's gonna be okay, right? Right? I'm loving this story. Although I don't want it to end, I can't wait to see how it ends. Write faster, please!
potterfan2006 chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
Hi

i love this chapter and i love the way that you are making Carson work himself to death. are you going to make a sequal to this story becosue i would like to see John and Wheir get together and start dateing and even some other stuff down the road and i think that you should have something happen to Wheir in this story like she gets sick or hurt or something your the writer you make it up that is just what i would like to see once again love the story keep up the good work

Potterfan2006
MandyK chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
'Fire on the Fruit on My Mark' LOL, I loved that. And poor Shep! And Carson... please don't take too long to update
Pike2 chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
GALAHAD: Let us taunt it! It may become so cross that it will make a mistake.

Great chapter (oh no someone's killed Carson!)

Can't wait, won't wait - oh no I feel an Monty Python moment coming on...

NARRATOR: As the horrendous Black Beast lunged forward, escape for Dr Dredd and the readers of fanfiction seemed hopeless. When, suddenly, the

animator suffered a fatal heart attack. [ulk] The cartoon peril was no more. The Quest for the last two chapters could continue.
Emma chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
DD, you've made me a very happy reviewer. :-)

And yes, I have to agree that physiological differences are possible. 10 millenia AND isolation.

A LOT happened in this exciting chapter, not least of which was that I felt that Weir needed to smack Beckett upside the head to knock some sense into him! That stubborn, stubborn man! (But of course it's one reason why we love him.)
Writer117 chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
Oh, poor Carson. Update as soon as you can!
Belisse chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
OMG! The whumping is great! I have to tell you I really love this story so hurry up and post those chapters. Hurry!
jennamajig chapter 8 . 5/18/2005
Another cliffhanger... you are evil, you know? :) I can really see Carson's drive in this chapter, he's willing to do just about everything he can, even if it hurts him, which it is certainly appearing to do. Hope the next chapter comes soon!
tko chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
Two! Two? I can't wait that long! There must be room for some negotiation! How 'bout one. I kinda feel bad for , poor guy's just doing his job!
nebbyJen chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
Awesome, awesome, awesome chapter! You just had to toss Carson into the mix! Oh yeah! This is loads of fun!
nebbyJen chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
Hey! How did I miss this chapter? Holy crow, you've messed with Shep. The man has sure done a lot of spewing in the fic world lately...lol! I love the briefest of Rodney worrying over him moment that you tossed in and of course our dear Carson still trying his damndest to solve the cubes. Oh yeah, great chapter!
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
Ah hah! I have found the teabags from "Stick It in Your Ear"! That made me laugh, as did Ford's 'fire on the fruit' bit. But my goodness, will you give the poor people a break already? *sigh* If I didn't trust you to make sure everyone gets out alive (or at least provide a fitting ending) I might be irritated with you. But hey, it's a great story, so I guess really shouldn't complain. _ Update soon please!
Writer117 chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
I would have bet money I already reviewed this chapter, but I guess I would have lost... great update. Buck up, Carson. We're all cheering you on. Update soon!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »