Reviews for Ame ni Utaeba
DriftingXDreamer chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Yuki and Haru, walking hand in hand in the rain, or hugging in the rain... I must say those mental images bring a smile to my face! _
Tokyo-princess chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow l realy like it very very cute
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was awesome, I loved it, but the ending was a bit abrupt. Perhaps you should continue it...please
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is so cute! I know, I've lost stories like that before too, and then nothing turns out the same as the first time you wrote it... anyway, this is adorable! I hope you're still writing fics for these two!
berta-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
aw i really loved it! that was so cute! you really kept them in character to. the rain lets me sort out my thughts but then i usually overthink and get sad. it's calming it a wa to though... anyway, i really liked it and jrock is awesome! -
haru's chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Great job. So on my favorite's list. Keep on with your writing. VIVA YxH!
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Very likely only one thing I can say: _

Very happy. I love Haru and Yuki.
Shigure chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Hey Hiekia-san! I thought your story was cute. it didn't suck. As a brilliant novelist I should know.. hahahahaha! :P
torilmoon232 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
THis really is good. I like the idea... but i'd just like to point out that from 11 oclock to 2 o'clock s three hours, not four... For now ill do you the credit of believing yuki's math to be increadibly bad, not yours... so you may want to check up on that... otherwize, great! I love this pairing, i really do...
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
hee...that ctrl v thing is bad...I've doen that i freak out...but, anyho, i lveo all your haru/yuki stories. yaya.
Kerrilea chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
aw... this is so cute, I luff it. _
Kaxlya chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This is really good! But I think it would be better if it wasn't a one-shot! .~ Then again, I like multi-chaptered stories. *gives you HaruYuki plushies*
Billy the Kangaroo chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Uwah! So cute! *adds to favs* I lurvs it! _
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
*smiles* i love the way you always put a mystery, after what haru says. im so stupid i only just noticed that he does that in the series al the time. anyway, cute!
KandKL chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I for one liked it. This pairing doesn't see enough action in my mind, so keep it up!