Reviews for Mind Your Head
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Please?!
bedstories chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Oof...I wasn't expecting any of the events here...well, maybe the kissing scene, but not that way. GOOD Job. I loved it!
YoYoYoYams chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
OOOMYYYGOSSSSSH! DEFINITELY DO A SEQUAL! Maybe with Slider coming in somehow. That would screw things up for Inez. Like, maybe they'd go into Cyberspace as a couple and see Slider somewhere. OOOOOH!

lolz But either way, do a sequal, please!
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Aw, that was the sweetest thing ever! Great job! (:

Angelica
StarbinFan chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
I
Aprilgirl chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
i think that you should make a sequal or a continuation of this one
FirenoseakaSwirly chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
That's it! Aw man! :( I was looking forward to the next chapter...
emeraldeyegurl chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
yea sequal! sequal! sequal! everyone and including me loves Inez and Matt love stories. I still watch it and I'm 17. well bye. :-)
Tshk chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
should have been longer... i say SEQUAL! and let me know when it happens. if you got anymore cute inezXmatt stories, let me know!
rika195 chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
Wow! I have to say, that was cool. I like that Inez is famous. She's cool. And since I don't like Jax, I was glad you didn't add her in the story much, hehe. sorry if you do. And Matt is the coolest. Yeah, he's so cool. Good job! Sequel please! please! And make Matt be really popular suddenly at school because some reporter got a picture of him with famous Nezzie. So now all the girls at school are all over him... hahahahaha! lol! I'm such a dork. Anyway... good job. I liked it a lot.
alternateending chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
popular demand is knocking on ur door :)

yes u should make a sequel! lol! great job on this even if it was short.
actress19 chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
aw that's so sweet. i luv Matt x Inez pairings. good job.
digifreak chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
This was an excellent story.
the real Violet Parr chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
I luv it! Great job! : )
thelaststraw12334 chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Make a sequal that was so good! _