Reviews for Double Trouble
InuObsessed o.o chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
oh.. i LOVE this chapter!.. such sweet (and funny) moments!... please update when you can!.. i'll be waiting! :]
Destiny852 chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
I just want to tell you that I had to stop reading a few times in order to get my laughter under control so I could read and understand what I was reading. Well, I wish you good luck in the play. Update when you can. XD Ja ne!

Mase992 chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
(is stunned by greatness and csn't talk) need... some... air... Dam,n! You had me holding my air the whole chapter and fighting my laughing fits so I wouldn't wake up my parents and get screwed not able to read the next update in years.

Oh that was so cute and deep! I luved this! And it was long enough!

Please please please as soon as you come back update ad have fun on your trips.

Ja ne!

Mase-chan -
AnImE gODdEsS chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
good, good! i really lyke ur stuff! i just got back from NYC and i was hoping ud update and u did! YAYAy i worried! yes! i saw so many of my faimly! they all live there! its sucha fun city tho! i love it to pieces! i even saw a funni play! but who cares? i love it i cant wait for the next chapter u are a TRULY great auother *bows* i am not worthy! _ keep it going!

AlbeeDarling chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
aw i loved this chapter! Oh have fun visiting ur Onee-chan! Oh what play are you in? i act as well and just finished doing "Ragtime"! Well please update as son as you can!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
Wow this chapter was very enjoyable, I love the fact that both Chrono's are at least trying to get along together.

Ja ne! Until Next Time.

Mad-4-Manga chapter 8 . 7/31/2005

falls over in traumatized shock over the Elder EVER having a daughter. . . or even the possibility of him havingn one.

Hm. I read whta you said about reviews. . . I honestly haven't a clue what inspires me to update. . . whenever the chapter is done, I guess that's when I'll update. (It also doesn't help that I have to re type the entire thing word for word from one comp onto another COMP! _U

Indygodusk chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
Aw, that was a sweet and sappy way to end the chapter.
Outsane chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
That was awesome! I was so happy when I saw the update in my inbox! But I just felt the need to point out that in the English language, the word "nechropedophiliac" would essentially be describing someone who likes to have sex with dead children. *adds word to daily vocabulary*

I seriously hope that either a) LC didn't know what that meant, or b) you didn't know what that meant. Scaryness, ne? But no matter, it made me laugh hysterically, so I don't really care, I suppose. (As long as BC doesn't do anything of the like.) Can't wait till the next update!
NoxEtLucem chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
"A—Applesauce." Haha that was cute. That was great interaction between the two Chronos. I got to see both sides duke it out feelings came leaking through! Finally, Father Remington popped back together. Sister Kate must be irritatingly surprised. Another great chapter!
NoxEtLucem chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Aw, the parts with both Chronos were sweet. LC was utterly unabashed while BC was a father figure. Oh darn. Hopefully he'll come around soon enough!
NoxEtLucem chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Hahaha this chapter was hilarious! Remington 2 cracked me up to no end. Here I go to the next chapter!

Btw, this is going in my favorites!
Adelina chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
NO! you MUST update!

Which Chrno do you like better? The little lecherous I'm-So-Cute Chrno, or the big overprotective I'm-So-Totally-In-Denial Chrno?
Mad-4-Manga chapter 7 . 7/29/2005