Reviews for Double Trouble
King Progdor chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
i would definitely have to say that this is the beginnings of a GREAT STORY! definitely funny, and make sure that, even though this story is going to be only ten chapters long, not including the prologue and epilogue, that you make sure to make you chapters as long as possible, this way to compete, so to speak, with some of the larger fanfictions, for attention. good luck and KEEP THOSE IDEAS FLOWING!
Lillian Claire chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
O_o Be still my beating heart is right... This is amazing its not a one shot! Praise the Lord wahoo! Ahem! Anyway! Great plot and way to start a story off. I can't wait for Chapter 2! I keep wondering though. Will the two halves be differnt in body as well as heart. But yet they're not so diffenrt there just seperated! Hmm... I'm reading too much into it and confusing myself! Great story.. Hope it goes well for you!
KitsuneKari chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
omg i just recently got into chrono crusade and now im totally hooked! this is OFFICIALLY the FIRST chrono crusade fic i read .

update soon! i love it so far! .

ja
Beacon chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
_ Me like, a lot. Great start, cant wait for more!

cookies and milk
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
..it went boom... but why? o.O and two candy bars would be awesome. _

I can sense an intended plot arising. continue, by all means. _
deactivatedforever23890214 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Bwahaha, funny. Keep going!
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
..oh i wanna know what happens ! Good story!YAY i finally update blood lust
Outsane chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Once again, I'm getting the vibe of yet another wonderful story from you. You have definately been added to my favorite authors list. Keep writing, 'kay? I can't wait! _
Manda-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
What an interesting idea. XD You definitely have my attention with this. Evil cliffie! I can't wait to see where you go with this fic. The idea is definitely different. Just the prologue posted and I'm already addicted. XD Hope to see more soon!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Wow this looks like it's going to be another great story ahead. I can't wait.

Ja ne!

Tainted InuShemeeko
ChibiSamiSala chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I have to tell you that i love it! I cant wait for the next chapter! good luck on this story, we're all waiting on our toes to see what happens.
rvgt32 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
OMG- the beginning was great. I loved how you switched the story back and forth so we knew that the two scenes were happening at the same time. Can't wait for Chapter One!
Lechan chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this! You have to update this as soon as you can, I saw this and just had to read it and well, you hooked me! So there's going to be two Chrno's? An evil one and a good one? OR is it worse than my imagination! *Jumps in seat extatically* My god! I can't wait! Great begining!

Lechan
NightElfCrawler chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Argh you can't leave it there *poke* continue to meet up to the teaser in the description1
LoneGothic chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
O_O CLIFFHANGER? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU HAVE A CLIFFHANGER? XD Lone's pretty silly today...

This Chrno splitting into two... is it like Ying and Yang? Yami and Hikari (since I see you're into Yuugiou)... Evil and Good? Like a evil half and a good half, but wanting Rosette's heart?

No matter, I love it anyway! _