Reviews for Double Trouble
Mimo-Sene chapter 9 . 6/28/2007
Eheh... Good story but I've... EH, noticed it hasn't been touched for awhile...O_o;
Itallia chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
Haha, yeah, I got it. That makes sense, esp. the internal arguments personified thing. Wouldn't it be interesting to see that happen to yourself? Ah, what fun. Kind of embarrassing, though, that everyone could see what you argue with yourself about.

Anyway, I hope you haven't abandoned this story, 'cause it's been over a year since the last update and I'm really looking forward to seeing the end. So, here's hoping you get inspiration soon!
Itallia chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
Ah, I see. For a minute there, they both loved her in the same way.

I wonder if it's possible to love someone the same way platonically as passionately. To me, it seems possible-but maybe that's just me.

Perhaps if Rosette decided what she wants, she could kind of "force" both into agreeing-like make advances on BC if she wants passion. Now THAT would be funny.
Itallia chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Interesting "new contract." I agree on the idea that it won't last half an hour. But...I wonder how Rosette's going to be acting now that Satella's had her say.
Itallia chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
And now BC's gonna think she prefers his more human form, right? That would suck to have to dote on a person's separate parts like that. Guess that's what it's like when you marry someone with multiple personalities.
Itallia chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
Uhoh, I get the feeling that when the Chronos do finally come to a compromise, it's going to stay with them. In other words, if one half convinces the other that it is right, then that's the way Chrono will act once he's back in one piece. This means loving Rosette as a daughter and honoring Magdalene's memory, or loving Rosette as a...um, lover? Eh, whatever, that's my theory right now. I'll have to see how Remington acts after his reunion to partially confirm.
Itallia chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Ah, I was getting a feeling it was going to be something like that. I was thinking that the reason they fought so much is because Chrono hates himself in a way-hates how he feels about Rosette, perhaps believing her too innocent for him or something. Their ideas about Rosette now that they're split aren't coinciding. This will present problems.
Itallia chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Haha, I get the same thing with stories. Only I usually don't make it to a piece of paper before I forget them. Which sucks.

Anyway, now I'm a little confused. It seemed to me that the Chronos got along fine at first, but now they're fighting over Rosette. I'd think they'd be able to get back together fairly easily.

And it's strange that they'd both be very...showy with their feelings now, even though the real one isn't even that forward.
Itallia chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Interesting. I get the feeling that Rosette might be Remington's Glue Factor, for some reason, and that they won't be able to find Chrono's because he was split into demon and human...sorta.
keptein chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
Bloody hell! Are you aware that you have let this fic be for over a year now? (Okay, I'm not steady in my english, so that may came out wrong.. But you know what I mean.) Hurry and upload, my friend! Hajaku, hajaku! (At least, that's the way I THINK it's spelled...)
D-Chan3 chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
I vote for seducing the sinner! That would make for a great fic! Especially when the older Chrono tries to control his feelings for Rosette and not act on them...like he will eventually when his control snapps.
KiraSakura chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
Ack! Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger! How can you torture us in this way? Apart from that, I am really enjoying it! Plz update soon!
potat8o8bsessed chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
i LOVE chrono crusade!

i LOVE your stories!

i LOVE you!(in a friendxfriend way);)
alexiel-rain chapter 9 . 10/31/2006
Can you please hurry up with the posting of more chapters?
BathoryM not signed on chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
A couple days ago, in one of those odd random moments, this story popped into my head. When you first published it, I would look check weekly for updates for this story, as well as any other Chrno Crusade stories you may have posted. But as time passed, your updates seemed to take longer and longer, and I would go two, three, four weeks or more without checking, until this last time - I don't think I've checked for an update for months.

It seems you have found another fandom to love, and your time for writing for this one has come to an end - quite normal, and considering how many wonderful Chrno Crusade pieces you have written, I say any of us Rosette/ Chrno lovers should go on our knees in thanks for the time you have given us, with no acrimony for your leaving and only wishing you well in sharing your amazing gift with another fandom.

But I have to ask. Please finish this story. I know it is so difficult once you have moved on to look backwards, but this is truly a great story, and it kills me to see it stopped without the ending it deserves. If at all possible, please let us have the ending to this story.

My best,