Reviews for Double Trouble
Ayane Selznick chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
I practically don't know when you usually update. But really, I'm into this one

It's quite exciting to read about Chrno's split personality add the fact about their emotions towards Rosette. If I was in Rosette's place I would have been insane But Rosette's a tough girl, you proved it here, so we all know that this will be done in a good way.

Intriguing as I've read the summary and it was even more intriguing especially when you showed how much they fought because of her. The divided emotions in which you showed to us made us realize that indeed, maybe, Chrno had different way of loving her - past and present. I was just shocked to read that the Sinner only sees her as a daughter. Maybe I just couldn't admit it that he may have looked her like that when she was just a child. The Sealed Chrno's actions are far too...well.. I really don't know if that part of him does exist XD But it was really humorous. A childlike Chrno and an adult Chrno fighting over to one another. Heh. What a sight.

Gods above its 2 in the morning. Hell I've got to get some rest. I just hope that you would not forget about this story (and I'm amazed that you've produced a lot of creative stories). God bless!
Sera and Tails chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Wow...awesome awesome story, it makes me laugh until I cry. I love the LC BC interaction and the time-out scene was priceless.

I do hope you update soon (or at least before the year is over)

Cheers,

Sera
Getsurei chapter 9 . 9/7/2006
Um...hi. I know it's probably a little late to start reviewing this story seeing as it's almost over (I think...you said there would be about 10 chapters right?), but you don't mind do you?

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy all of your stories (yes, I have actually read all of your stories...except the invader zim ones, seeing as I've only seen that show once *sighs* I think they stopped showing it), especially the Chrono Crusade ones. You’re the one, by the way, who got me hooked on it. Your Inuyasha story "Hot" made me curious about it, and I've been hooked since the first volume...I'm kinda getting off topic. This is supposed to be a review, and I haven't really said anything about this story yet. Sorry about that. I tend to ramble.

Anyway, Double Trouble is such a wonderfully unique story. It has everything I look for in a CC fic (or any fic for that matter): comedy, romance, characters that are in character, some nonsense, some "food for thought", and a plot (not that I don't mind wonderfully pointless one shots. I love those too). Not to mention you have such a beautiful writing style! It's very simply and the language is easy to understand; it seems like you're just writing and not trying too hard for it to be wonderful. Everything flows so well, and it sucks you in. Doesn't even seem like you're reading after a while. It seems more like your actually there and watching it happen (corny, I know, but true.)

This has gotten a little bit long (just a little?) and I'm sorry to make you read so much. Actually, I'd be surprised if you actually read this to the very end. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate and love your work. It's hard to find authors like you who are not only talented, creative, and just awesome all around, but who are also great, open minded people. So, once again, I'm sorry to have written so much! But, to me, it's like being able to say something to (or meet) one of my idols! *grabs your hand and shakes it* Oh my gosh! I shook Maiden of the Moon's hand! *goes off to brag to friends who won't have any idea what she's talking about*
3 3 3 Love 3 3 3 chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
This is an amazing story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT ENDS! PLEASE!
20FacesChizu chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
*gives Maiden-chan death glare and weilds Tetsusaiga* Update. Am I clear?

Oh yeah, and who doesn't vote for this? SEDUCE THE SINNER, BRIGHT-EYES! XD Can't WAIT to see how it turns out. *cackles evilly* Ah, rosette flirting with the devil's true form... y'know, if it weren't for the fact they they look so good together, I'd take him MYSELF! ;

BTW, could you send me a link to that wallpaper? The link you gave on here didn't work. My e-mail is empressiyakon . THanks!
20FacesChizu chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Ne, where was that wallpaper? I WANT IT!
Silverwolf08 chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
I love this chapter...can't wait till the next one. Wonder what Chrno's Glue Factor will be...and if Rosette will finally realize how she feels for him? Can't wait!

Silver
Alatril Carnesr chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
Heh heh heh. How cute. I love this story. It has had me grinning ear to ear since I began reading it yesterday. I have to admit, I like LC the best. All those BC/Rosette stories get kinda dull after a while. It's like he can only have adult emotions with a hot-smoken-taller-than-his-gf-body or something. -_-

I really feel for Rosette, though, with both Chrno's not really being her Chrno! I wonder how she'll make them both feel the same way? XD She could always do something stupid (like run off when no one was looking) and have them have nervous breakdowns to the point they fuse... Or does it have to be the emotion of love (either fatherly or love and not anything in between) that brings them together. *Hold her head* My brain hurts.

Anyhow, va! and get inspired. Volume 8's out now, ya know? *Wink wink. Nudge nudge* Heh.
CradleToGrave chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
/cackles evilly/ Rosette...PMS...Wow, that must be fun.
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
Just thought you'd want to know, the eighth and final volume is out! Now I expect some chapters! Pwease?

You'll like how it ends. Much better than the anime.
Vesca chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
wahee! what fun!
Automatic Flower chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
I caught on to the little Chrno impersonator! I'm so proud of myself!

... and also dead tired.
Automatic Flower chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
RemingtonxKate, eh? Now there's something to think about... I'd like to see her hair, though. P:
Automatic Flower chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
I've got school tomorrow, but hell no am I going to bed yet! Onwards to chapter five!
Automatic Flower chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Sinner Chrno, child Chrno?

TENSION'S ON!