Reviews for Diminished
DGfleetfox chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Please take this up again, I like where this is heading very much.
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Lol! I simply find Lucius so entertaining... and I really enjoy the idea of Ginny with one of the Malfoys, though I am a huge Tom/Ginny shipper as well :) Mostly, I like unconventional pairings best.
TheMadPuppy chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
It's very sad that you put this story on hiatus, because I thought it was terrific. It's exactly the type of ambiguous romance and style of storytelling I love: two people in a box and the slow description of time and power struggle unfolding. I thought your premise was clever, your characterization delicious and I would have loved to read how it ends. Would Ginny have stayed satisfied with the arrangement? In my fanshipping heart, I hope so, even if that meant her staying trapped in an illusion. In any case, thank you so much for the read!
NS chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Still waiting...
AddictedToReading chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
Ohh... This is good,you write Malfoys very well, and you weave the complexity of life even better.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Um, I don't think the 'drug-and-obliviate' plan is such a great thing. In fact, it's pretty much just rape unless I'm mistaken. Not to say that you're condoning magical date rape, but that was pretty disturbing.

Er, is this a bad time to say I still think the story is intriguing? :D
The Darkest wizard chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
Please continue this story!
Electryone chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
I knew that this was incomplete before I started reading, but I decided to read it anyway and now I'm sad because it's not finished! P

I love the characterization of both of them-it's perfect. I guess you're at a point in the story where it's really difficult to continue, so I understand why you haven't finished it. I feel like you can give it a happy ending where the two of them fall in love, but I think it will take a lot of time (maybe years). Perhaps after Lucius got his heir and Ginny stopped using him as a substitute for Draco.

I hope that you eventually resume this story; it's really good (and there are so few L/G around).
Sympathetic Me chapter 10 . 4/16/2008
Love it. Can't wait for you to update it. I cried when reading it, for me it was sad but good.
KTBallerina chapter 10 . 3/20/2008
Please just one more chapter...I'm begging you.
kdedeg chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
Please update...I know it's on hiatus, but I desperately want to know if there'll be an heir.

Please?
Shirox chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
It's a good story, really interesting one:] But hmm it's a pity that you abandoned it:/
LovesFantasy chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
I hope you don’t think that I’ve forgotten about you and your wonderful stories. Although, given my disappearance, I will understand if you had. My review history says it’s been over a year since I’ve been around… Oh how time flies…

Now, onto the actual review! So she did it. I must say, I was slightly relieved and slightly disappointed there were no details of their… night… ;o) Will this become more serious or will she regret it? I’ll be interested in seeing how she justifies this to herself. I can’t help but wonder how others will react to her pregnancy, should she become so. Good heavens! What will Molly think!

I guess I have some time to prepare for that, yes?
YKW chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
You are no different than any of the other L/G writers. If you are going to just abandon the story, you shouldn't have posted it in the first place.
Mina chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Please finish this! I have seen this recced in a few places and I really hope it hasn't been abandoned.