Reviews for The Hard Way
princess-oro chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Well it's been 8 years since you last updated and while chances are slim that you'll be updating anytime soon, I would love to continue reading this. The premise is very promising and I love how you make it seem as if it's destiny that we have the Golden Trio in any universe. I also really like how it's from Ron's perspective he's been shortchanged one too many times and I hate how he's continuously bashed online.
Laura-Ann chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
I like it! (:

Why haven't you updated in 5 years?

You should!

Keep writing. (:

Laura-Ann x (:
chiselchest chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Please update, I’m very intrigued.

I’ve not read something like this before, and you hardly, if not ever, see a story written in Ron’s POV.

(Rips hair out in frustration) Damn I really want to know what happens :)
kremit chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Nice story, and yet; you stopped...

Pity.
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
I like this! Really good, please continue. And have a great Christmas!
TemperedRose chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
i'n not keeping my hopes up but pls update!
acr chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Interesting start. Please continue.
gombeen chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Interesting … Hate Ron … Hate him … hate him. But enjoyed the 3 chapters, If it becomes Ron the Hero story, with him been smarter, stronger, better or equal to Harry, can see myself drifting away.

Looking forward to reading more!
Isafold chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Wow! This is a truly original take on matters. Can't wait to see where you're going with this. So...Lily and James died but Sirius didn't go to Azkaban? And why didn't Harry go to Hogwarts? Do people know Remus is a werewolf? Is he in on the whole secret? What happened to Harry? Well, I could go on, but I'll just wait for next chapter. Hope you update soon!
koAgony chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I like it, but I do hope we find out what the point to it is soon.

P.S. could somone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the rebellion by KingofAgony?
Sivy chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Don't know what to expect... hope this s tory gets to the point soon, continue the good work, can't wait to read the next part
Anora chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
:) Keep going, this story seems to be going slowly, but your writting makes up for the fact.
happybunny688 chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
loved it, can't wait for the next (hopefully longer) chapter
Emmeline Cromwell chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
I've liked the chapter,but it's too short!Keep you haven't answer my question regarding R/Hr.
Mystical Witch chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
OK why wasn't Harry in year one. And why didn't Ron know about the "Boy who lived"?

Post soon.