Reviews for Healing
Bockibear chapter 21 . 3/17
Such a beautiful story! Very well written. I have searched many times trying to find an ancient Egypt story. You have done a superb job in keeping the two stories connected and yet very different. This is the best Seto/Tea fic I have read. Thank you so much for writing it. I loved every single moment of reading this. Thank you!
BrujitaLuna chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
OMG! that was epic!
A well written story, this is a masterpiece I totally loved it.
Congrats it was amazing! _
Greetings!
Adventuretime11 chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
That was the sweetest thing I have ever read. Apart from that it had action and originality. It was well written and just beautiful to read. It was nothing less. Thank you for letting me read a master piece.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
Best yugioh fanfic ever!
Love the chemistry and the storyline
You really kept me intrigued with the story. Arigato for writing such a master piece! Keep doing what you're doing, Gane
Cindy chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
This was far by one of the best stories ive read :) i absolutely loved it i wish you would make more tea/seto stories though :(
Azure Shine chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Adorably sexy?! lol! good words!
i laugh so hard!
Sethanzusetotea chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
Absolutely loved this story. I actually scoured this site for a fic that had anzu in a more serious and powerful role and that tied her to ancient Egypt. Your story met all of my expectations and exceeded them by miles. I loved the plot twists and your writing. I am a bit sad that Seth and anzu never got their happy ending but overall, I absolutely loved the story. Could to put it down. This is an excellently devised plot line and even with the back and forth with the time periods, I didn't find myself being confused. ... And I totally thought u killed tea off and I admittedly skipped ahead a bit to make sure she wasn't cuz that would just break my heart. I'm glad you also made anzu wonderful and human at the same time with temper tantrums and selfish moments, as well as diabolical moments that could match even the great Seth. Overall, I don't review stories normally but I was just so blown away that I absolutely had to review. Hope u read this and it inspires u to write more. I think you have something
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Oh I loved how Anzu put Seth in his place, the hug was a total blast of cuteness and I wonder what kind of feelings that act might have awoken in their bodies. Téa's life is indeed a puzzle, and judging by the look of this whole situation Kaiba can barely stop himself in trying to solve the mysterie that is Téa Gardner :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Awn, Téa is really a lovely girl! I totally adore the Ancient Egypt part, it's so exciting, and I'm dying to see Anzu and Seth BICKERING *I think in their case this is also known as Unsolved Sexual Tension* :)
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I loved the whole scenary you created putting Yami, Kaiba, Ishizu and all the other guys together, linked to Anzu... that was amazing! I'm so pleased to have found this fic :)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
defently meant to be those two, TEAxSETO forever!

funny chapter and cute in a way.

;-)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
yup! i really thought she was dead, but at Drake words i thought that something was strange. but after the whole phoenix thing on Tea, that was a real happy surprice. i really liked this story. their moments before the wedding was so cute, romantic and funny. special the part that he can be with her the night before the wedding but he can't see her, which is true, and use a blindhold. kawaii!

TEAxSETO forever!

keep it on!

;-)

c ya!
Lnzhomeskillet chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Good so far, I look forward to reading more. :)
o0Emi0o chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
So you expect me to review this story. Ok, here goes, this story is bullshit. I think you’re a mistake. See, your parents made a mistake by not using a condom. And then I think your father fucked your mom ass backwards to sprout you. Your story is horrible piece of shit. You belong in a mental hospital.

My conclusion, and review to your pathetic attempt of a story; an old saying from a metalhead called Emi: Fuck You, get a life, and have a nice day.;)
facebookshin chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
YOUR PATHETCIYour portrayal of Seto Kaiba and Téa Gardner is painful to read. And it’s not “Tea” it’s Téa. T-E-Y-A. Is it too much to expect that you get her name right? Your writing is a piece of junk. THIS STORY IS SHITJEDA!