Reviews for Starry Night
yuki-tenshee chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Beautiful! Very beautiful! Ginji seems so cute in this story... and there's so few stories of Ginji when he was in Mugenjyou.
C.Queen chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Way to answer, Kazuki _ The perfect answer to a dangerous question in my opinion. A very interesting look at both Kazuki and especially Ginji. Thanks for a good fic.
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Whoa...this is beautiful...really. Your portrayal of Ginji and Kazuki's emotions was accurate, realistic of the situation and in-check with their personalities. And the references to the lights of the sky and the city were significant and well-done. Your word choice was brilliant, and everything flowed so well...though some sentences were sort of run-on. Still, I'm ecstatic this is friendship, as there is way too much romance fics out there. Not that that's a bad thing, but there's a lot of friendship relationships to examine too, and how I love to do so!

Really amazing piece of work...you should be proud of yourself, ne.

have a nice day
Calliope6 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
wai... that was a BEAUTIFUL short story! m... that was almost inspiering! acctually... it was _ chu... Kazuki's response was SO perfect! you thought of something REALLY beautiful! that's the prettiest used of a metaphore like that EVER!
OJaganshi chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
*sniffles* It's beautiful. Please write more. *whipes tears away* Great job.
bc chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Beautiful.

Kazuki's answer fits perfectly. We can all relate.

I also like the 2nd to the last paragraph... :)

Please post the next chapter of "Raitei" soon. Thank you, po!
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
_ Nice.

It's a nice, quiet moment between a friend and a friend, an emperor and his advisor. It's nice how you managed to make Ginji sound so young, but so normal. I know many people have thought that way, no matter what their station would life: what would it be like if I were gone? Would anyone care?

And Kazuki's answer fits well, too. :)
Atropos' Knife chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Such a wonderful introspective piece. Your use of the night as visual imagery to frame Kazuki and Ginji's loneliness and feelings of self-doubt is beautiful as well. It's almost as though you're in the room with them prying into an intimate moment. _

Loved the ripple analogy. Very apt way to describe Ginji's scope of influence.

May I be allowed to say that I think you're one of the best at writing Volts-era fics. I think you've found your niche. :) Looking forward to more of your work in the future.

Cheers! :D
sakura chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
really nice fanfic. it was really quite deep and touching. i never really thought of ginji like that. All in all, it was really good
silverstrings chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
That was beautiful in so many ways. The spelling and grammar were very good (which is a nice change from 80% of the fics on -_- )and your characterization was spot-on, IMO. I love Volts-Era-Ginji and Kazuki interacting. ;_; The way Kazuki compared Ginji to the water ripples was also neatly done and provided a perfect mental image Very nice. Hope to read more from you!