Reviews for She Will Be Loved
ingrid chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
YOU RULE! great one-shot! everytime i hear this song it reminds me of scott and jean. i'm glad someone finally worte a songfic about them with the song. oh and i have tons of songs that remind me of jean and scott, these are some of them, "i could fall in love" and "dreaming of you" by selena. "everytime" briney spears. "babyboy" and "crazy in love" by beyonce. "beautiful soul" by jesse mcartney. "things i'll never say" by avril lavigne. "pieces of me"by ashlee simpson.

"angels", "with you", "take my breathe away", "sweetest sin", "everyday see you", "underneath", "loving you", and "be" by jessica simpson. wow that was a lot. well email me if you want any of the lyrics to any of these songs. well this is ingrid saying 'jott rules, jott bashing DIE!' THANK YOU
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Yet another unbelievely awesome story! Great job my friend. This was very sweet and a wonderful joy to read. You picked a perfect song and executed it flawlessly! There may be dozens of Jott writers out there, me being one of them, but you are one of my faves! Your stories are sweet, clear, and enjoyable! Everything a good story should be. I really enjoy your fics and I can't wait to see "In The Heat!" Keep up all the amazing work! You rock! Jott 4ever! Slickboy out.
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Aww fluff! Great stuff! :)
Jen1703 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
God, did I ever need that lovely little piece of fluff on a Monday morning. Adorable! :)
DOJ chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I wish I knew how to make an AMV, but I don't. Someone sent me an awesome JOTT one though, to the song "Roll to Me" _ I watch it all the time. Anyway, fantastic songfic! And who says it's out of season? I think Christmas should be year round...we all need that feel good feeling _ Very sweet, though _ And of course, it was to a Maroon 5 song, so that didn't hurt a bit either ;)

*DOJ*