Reviews for Unholy
JillianWatson1058 chapter 1 . 1/21
Wow. That was brilliant! A very different (and yet entirely believable) take on Naruto's character. Nicely done!
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh wow.
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Creepy and good!
brica chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wonderfully Dark story.

I'm thinking you just captured the very essence of most Dark fics, and put it inside this cute, tiny little one-shot.

... I think I just sounded a little bit like Kakashi does when talking about Team 7 ("my cute little Genins", he says).

I'm favoriting this story for possible future reference, I hope you don't mind (my possibly using this as reference, I mean).
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Kind of freaky, although I completely understand where this came from...
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wow brilliant again. you make me think a lot since you have a different approach of things and i really envy and appreciate that
Icky Sticker chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Nice :D Maybe that smilie doesn't fit here, but still.

Naruto is such an overly good person. He should really hate sometimes.

And while being completely emotioneless is difficult, closing your eyes and grinning is pretty easy (or maybe I'm just weird thinking that).
anemix chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Something new to think about.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Dude, you are so right. I mean, I can't begin o understand what it would be like, but according to the youth psychology I know, humans crave recognition in one of four ways:

First, the best and most common way, we want to be loved just because.

Second, the alternative if we cannot be loved for who we are, we wish to be admired; loved for what we do.

Third, if we cannot be admired, we wish to be respected. Even if they don't like us, they must pay homage to our skills, from fear of the consequences otherwise.

Fourth, if we aren't loved, if we cannot win admiration or respect through our deeds, we wish to be loathed; even if it means that people will avoid us, look down on us, even hate us, it is still better than being ignored as if we didn't exist.

According to this logic, Naruto should have skipped the first seeing as how he has never been loved unconditionally, he would probably fail at the second, seeing as how most people hate him to much to look up to him. Instead, he should have stuck on the third, respect through power and skill. I do so enjoy when he goes berzerk (look up the "Funny Farm Song") and uses that nuke he has in his tummy for something else other than flashy shows when he is pushed to the limit.
Sapphire09 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow... very evil... love it!
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Really interesting view on how Naruto acts and why. :)
Sear chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
So true. I have also been annoyed by the "everyone hates and mistreats me yet I love them all and would go to any lengts to make them happy/oney them"-trend in some fandoms (mostly HP and Naruto).

In that context this fic is splendid. The detail about the eyes is dead accurate. Lovely.
andhearts chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh, Creepy. :D I liked it. It really is a wonder Naruto is as good as he is. He such a better person than everyone. No one really gives him enough credit for that. :D Poor Naruto.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
short but well done
Sreia chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
So...

don't we all love homicidal Naruto? I know I do..

short, but it's got what it needs and I like it
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »