Reviews for Collide
autumnlover chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
keep it as it is; fabuous! this fic was great! i cant believe you only have 14 reveiws (15 with mine)! i found this story by reading it on Bucknc's favs, and it totally deserves to be on any favs! keep up the bril work!
sexyface chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
Aww! Yay! That's happy! I loved this story, it was highly entertaining and very well written.

I say full speed ahead on the sequel! I mean, just becaues "You-Know-Who" has been defeated doesn't mean that all the Death Eaters have. I mean, you could use a number of people as a main villian, and Ron and Hermione's relationship is always entertaining. Yes, we all love fluff, but, of course, all relationships have issues. And it would just siimply be a fun story to read.

-B09
BuckNC chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
Oh no, no, no, no you don't. Trying to finish this little story aren't you. Oh bloody no you don't! You know very well that's not the finish to this story and you trying to cut corners with a quick ending.

Sorry, but the ending has to be complete and full. As in we must have more than Hermione and Ron just knowing. In others words, "more meat for the tigers." We want something more complete like a kiss or something. How can you end the story without a kiss? Not to mention what about Harry and Ginny? The Order? What happen to the rest of the Death Eaters? Snape? What's going to happen to Ron and Hermione two to ten years down the road? ANSWERS - WE WANT ANSWERS!

And yes, I might... possible... somewhat... maybe... owe you. The question is what would I owe you? See without that final chapter we will never know. BWHAHAAHA!
Broken Rain chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
Oh no! Let Ron be alive! :(

lol, great writing, please update soon :)

xox
BuckNC chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
EXCELLENT CHAPTER! Even better by the fact, that is was dedicated to me. Oh you will rue the day you did that as my head has already swollen five times it's normal size. Still - I deserve it. :-)

I can tell you really put a lot of thought into this chapter and it paid off. It striked the right balance of believability and creativity. I especially, loved the Hermione and Ginny dialog in the forest. Touching scene.

Please post again and soon.

Love,

Buck
Sovay chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
it's good. keep going!
BuckNC chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
Oh my God, they just killed Kenny... er Ron. They just killed Ron! Bloody %$&*# ! haha

Sorry, couldn't resist. Still it's refreshing to read something with a little bit of a shock at the end of it. Not sure how you're going to weave a romance story out of this plotline, but I definately look foward to reading it.
Broken Rain chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Hey.

Quite liking this story, gonna add to author alert so i can catch the next bit!

Good luck with your move, looking forward to an update!

xox
hermionegarner chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Whoa! I really like this! I've always been a major HermioneRon fan, and those are usually the only types I read :-)(Though HarryHermione and HarryGinny are ok too) You're a really talented writer. Keep up the good work!
DaggerQuill chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
dun dun dun!
DaggerQuill chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
so he he with her!

did ron say "insufferable"?...thats weired :)

update soon!
BuckNC chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
Not bad, I like the dialog, very much in character. Please post again and soon.
sexyface chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Wow, this looks like it's going to be really good. Exciting. Update soon!

-SMS
DaggerQuill chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
this is good update!
Ace Ryn Knight chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
That was cool, nice and well written. I likes. :)