Reviews for Unexpected Events
Larenars chapter 12 . 3/6
Really good story. I would like to have seen more.
paulmoss chapter 11 . 3/5
Please Please Please don't abandon this story. I am loving this story.
JaeJan chapter 12 . 2/25
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story, but I just found it again and enjoyed it as much as I did the very first time I read it a few years ago. You're a great writer! Thanks for the grand entertainment!
angeleyes1984 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
has the story been abandoned
Firedragon99 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Love it, please update again soon.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
good beginning, i look forward to what you do next!
rustyone chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I'm sorry to see it isn't completed as I would have loved to see where your imagination would have taken us. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
weary / wary. I believe you meant wary(please look them up)
corwyn chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
i am enjoying this story and i hope you get a chance to continue it. yes, i do know it's been inactive since 2005, but here's hoping.
neonmoon168 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Please update soon its an awesome story
Katherchino chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
I know this review probably won't be read by zakairen, but anyone who adopts it... Please tell me! I'd love to read it so please do PM me. There are so many bits I really want to read or possibly tweek for instance I'm intrigued as to how Harry will handle Snape - not to mention Ginny, I can't se her falling under anyone's spell so to speak.
Kaya70 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Plz update soon I know its been a few years ago from the updated Love it so much
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
I have just read your story and really enjoyed it but was disappointed that you never finished it
Alethea27 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Harry does realize that if the Order members are still standing guard, they will be able to see into the house because there are no curtains on the windows and can easily see that there is no furniture and no Dursleys either and those facts will be reported back to Dimblebutt. Then again why am I even bothering to write a review for a story that hasn't been updated in nine years?
lilcat17 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Just found you story, and I hope you will be continuing it. It is really good!
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »