Reviews for Unexpected Events
DoraLupinTonks chapter 12 . 12/30/2017
You have abandoned the story as I can see...It's a shame, it is such a good story..I loved it and would have love to see it play out.
Ilena Petrova chapter 12 . 11/1/2017
Why have you abounded thisa amazing story
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 10/31/2017
great story, hope you find your muse for it a continue soon
Azurepheonix chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
please continue
PelagieGRZ chapter 12 . 9/28/2017
Oh no You can't stop ! So sad...
julesa66 chapter 12 . 9/10/2017
Gresst story so far. Glad that you are not writing as canon. I like stories that are not the same as all of the others. I like Harry redoing his OWLS and all of the intriguing things that he has been doing. Also how some of the others are not happy with how Dumbledore is treating everyone lately. I enjoy that you have Harry very angry with Hermione who always thinks adults are right. I would love to hear the howler that Harry is going to send her. I hope that he never takes her back as a friend. Harry is too good of a person to need a friend who thinks she can run his life and tell him what to do and make him feel stupid. Can't wait until he gets his OWLS results from retaking them. Hope he shoves it in her face. Would be interested in what will happen with Harry and Severus's meeting. Please update your story. You said you would not abandon it but you have not updated in many years. I would love for this story to continue. Please reconsider and start updating again.
Tig chapter 12 . 9/10/2017
Found this via one of the communities. I really hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this, though after a dozen years I could understand if you found it difficult. This is well-written and well thought out and I have enjoyed reading it. Now if only you hadn't left it on such a cliffie ...?
Mikaela Bliss chapter 6 . 8/4/2017
I really like the story, its very well done. Although the time turner just seems to be a bit too much of a convenient plot device. I don't want to offend you or anything but the chances of a time turner that just happens to work by days instead of hours just happening to catch on Harry's robe seems a bit unlikely. It's still a fantastic story, the time turner just bugged me a bit.
kyoshi711 chapter 12 . 6/12/2017
This story is totally lacking in any action instead it focuses on Harry's wardrobe, his furniture, his trunk and other boring stuff. To keep interest you should focus on him getting it on with the Death Eaters and please no stunners.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Great for Harry
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 5/3/2017
Aren't there a couple of trunks or info at least hiding in the attic for him? Or was that another fic?
Mr. M.E chapter 12 . 4/22/2017
Please do update this story, as it is one of the best-written ones I have read lately
mackiechandler chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
I hope you plan on writing more. This is a great story.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Oh this is well done. I like this - the Dursleys are acting sort of normal here - checking things out and figuring out what is happening.
rmiser1994 chapter 12 . 3/4/2017