Reviews for Unexpected Events
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 4/8
update soon
Arthorius chapter 12 . 4/5
Nice storyline, shame though for it appears to be abandon/dead since last update was in 2005 and year is currently 2015 (10 years dead fic).
Larenars chapter 12 . 3/6
Really good story. I would like to have seen more.
paulmoss chapter 11 . 3/5
Please Please Please don't abandon this story. I am loving this story.
JaeJan chapter 12 . 2/25
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story, but I just found it again and enjoyed it as much as I did the very first time I read it a few years ago. You're a great writer! Thanks for the grand entertainment!
angeleyes1984 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
has the story been abandoned
Firedragon99 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Love it, please update again soon.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
good beginning, i look forward to what you do next!
rustyone chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I'm sorry to see it isn't completed as I would have loved to see where your imagination would have taken us. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
weary / wary. I believe you meant wary(please look them up)
corwyn chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
i am enjoying this story and i hope you get a chance to continue it. yes, i do know it's been inactive since 2005, but here's hoping.
neonmoon168 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Please update soon its an awesome story
Katherchino chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
I know this review probably won't be read by zakairen, but anyone who adopts it... Please tell me! I'd love to read it so please do PM me. There are so many bits I really want to read or possibly tweek for instance I'm intrigued as to how Harry will handle Snape - not to mention Ginny, I can't se her falling under anyone's spell so to speak.
Kaya70 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Plz update soon I know its been a few years ago from the updated Love it so much
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
I have just read your story and really enjoyed it but was disappointed that you never finished it
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »