Reviews for Freefall
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Was clear from fairly early what happened to answer your question.
A good story. I found it after reading your Angel one one shot which was outstanding.
Would love to see you write more Valdemar.
Layla chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
*Sob* that was so sad. I'm off to have a cry.
Vicky chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Man, that's so sad. What a great job. Love it.
ellennar chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Crystal clear - and so tragic. Nice to see you posting. Congrats on your anniversary!
Sal chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
That was so sad! I really liked the way it was written with the flashbacks and the repetition of all the things 'they say'.

"Alive, but you’re not, and I’m standing here dreaming of something that will never be and wishing for a death that will never happen." Aw, I'm gonna cry soon.

I think I've gotta go get a tissue. Anyway, I loved it! Well done.
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
...Havens, that was incredibly sad. Poor Companion...poor Chosen...

-cries-
Dragonborn chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hey this is good! write some more please...POC should be dying down by now (its just a movie, after all. ML is a series of books).

and no, its quite unclear until the end, then everything just clicks. nice work.
Elieth chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Understated and very well done - I like the way you haven't spelled everything out, but leave it to the reader to make the connections. I got quite caught up by poor Charyl.

Only one teeny complaint, the jump from the end of the fic to the A/N at the end is extremely jarring, maybe you could put a line of asterisks, or something, to indicate where the fic ends and the A/N begins.

Well done from a fellow Kiwi :-)
etcetera-cat chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
The only real complaint I have is that there is no differentiation between the 'fic itself and the somewhat pointless A/N at the end- at a super ficialy glance it looks like part of the story itself.

It's very disconcerting and jarring to be reading, then to suddenly realise that the story is at an end because you're unexpectedly in a cheerful and upbeat A/N...

Apart from that, the story itself was well written and I enjoyed it a lot. You manage to convey the tragedy of the situation using your writing as 'outlines', rather than explicitly 'colouring in' everything and overworking the point... Which, I happen to think is a good thing.

etcetera-cat
Avara chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
It was a very good story! Interesting and sad. It was well written, but I don't quite understand how someone can accidentally shoot their brother. I really liked it though!