Reviews for Secret Sorrow
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
While this felt like it was going to swing into typical cliche for the romance genre, there's something about the very last section of this that made me smile so much. Seto somehow always strikes me as this type who wouldn't necessarily be demonstrative about his affections but that he would still manage to show them in surprisingly personal ways. Somehow bringing that blanket along for Atem speaks to that part of him at least for me. Thanks for writing it.
aditou chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I really like this. My only nitpick is that the song lyrics, while relevant, sort of interrupted the story's flow. But other than that it was excellent, particularly how you tied in Seto's missing Kisara to Atemu's missing Mahado.
Arasoi chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Damn, woman, you're just out to break my heart, aren't you?

What happens to Mahado makes me scream in dismay, and I love all pieces surrounding this plot point...epsecially when they're so well written.

The touches with Seto really make it. Great job.
broken handed chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
aw... hehe.. i liked that alot.. i haven't read many story in anceint egypt that have been good.. but that was sweet. very good!
Ziven chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That was so pretty! I've been looking for Yami/Mahado, but not many people write that very skillfully (did I spell that right?). I really liked it; I'm a sucker for emotional and angst stories, and this was a good one.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
Sami Ryou's Hikari chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow, this was beautiful...It almost made me cry.

I have never read a fic in which Mahaado and Yami were paired together, nor even considered the pairing, but now it is one of my fave pairings thanks to you! This was so beautiful and I was a little confused by the ending, but I read it over and then I understood it. Thanks for writing this fic!

Love Sami.
lslines chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
*silence*

...

Nothing to say. Too good for words.
xMinkx chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This ficlet was so beautiful that I had to have a pensive moment after reading it. Everything was illustrated so perfectly, such as Yami's grief and Mahaado's wisdom. I haven't contemplated too much on their relationship, but you have inspired me very much. Keep up the wonderful work. _
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Oh... I wish I knew how to make a pouty-face with the emoticons. As it is, I'll just have to tell you how I feel. This was SO sweet but SO heart-wrenching. It had the feel of a music video, really - it was very vivid and I could practically hear music in the background. I'm very sad for Mahaado... theirs was the cutest relationship! Poor Yami!

I did like the end, where Seto put the blanket over him. So... did Seto know? I guess I'll never really find out... I can just guess.

The italic-flashbacks were really sweet. This story was really well-written and it's not your fault Mahaado had to go and die... T_T Good job capturing the emotions behind his death. I reiterate, poor Mahaado and poor Yami!

Ciao

DSF
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Oh! Kawai! I liketh! :D Hm... Seto's thinking of Kisara, right? n.n! Were you trying to hint something about Seto? Because it went completely over my head. Nice anyways!
Lellian chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This made me want to cry you know? I've always been intirgued by Mahaado and this story added to that curiosity, but the flash of Seto and Kisara at the end only sealed my love for this - definitely going on the favourites list
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
wow, excellent story! really enjoyed reading this.

first time i've read a fic with this particular pairing and i really found this story interesting.

great job, hope to read more of ur fics!