Reviews for AlternativeTimeline Crossed Lovers
Jess13 chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
Okay, I just finished reading this whole story and I really loved it. Loved AUSam and AUDaniel's sad when AUDaniel was taken over by the goa'uld spy and what happened right before AUTeal'c shot him. :( I loved the fact that Our Daniel and AUSam got together though. It was the perfect ending! If only Moebius had really ended this way (lol, yup I'm a full-blown S/D shipper)! Great job! :)
Sahc chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
Now thats and ending! Please's write more!
alessiana chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
i loved it! i know it's complete but please write more about sam and daniel. i love the 2 stories you have and there isn't enough about these two. thanks for the great read.
Chris4Short chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
Now that is a D/S Mobius story! Great job!

- Christine
Sahc chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Great Story! I LOVE IT!

ore, more, more, PLEASE!
sPhYnXiE chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
theres more right? please continue :)
technetium chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I actually liked Dorky!Daniel and Dorky!Sam together, but you were way over the top in this story - McKay is a jerk, but that's a far cry from forcing himself on someone, and what's with them jumping into bed? They were supposed to be shy and awkward, not libidinous. I will give you that Alt!Timeline!Sam acted like an idiot at the end of Moebius 2, part of the reason I really didn't like that episode (the others being that they killed off Dorky!Daniel and that they didn't use the perfect opportunity to put right what had once gone wrong, like bringing back Janet and Jacob/Selmak). I did like the beginning, though, and I did think you had a really good idea.