Reviews for Aftershocks
Amberlynn chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Wow your plot is nicely written. You have a very good view of putting words an this is one of my favs! Great Work!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
*sigh of relief and smiled in relief and full of happiness*

Charlie is amazing... :')
He really did a good job to keep him and his brother alive!

I'm amazed! awesome!
angel313 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
That was cute. I enjoy your Nimb3rs stories and I hope that u write more. Thank u
Kathyana chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Hi,

I'm from Germany and I love your Story so much.

Its absolutely great.

Because of that, I would like to translate it and post it on the German-FanFic-Site .de and I hope so much that's okay for you ...

If not, I already will delete the postings.

Yours Kathyana
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Scary situation! I too, loved how Charlie was able to protect Don.
astalder27 chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Aww! I love that Charlie helped Don, but there was still just enough of him hurt to keep me very happy LOL! Great job!
Gershwhen chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
Good story! It's nice to see Charlie saving Don for once - and getting to hear a nice thank you. Your descriptions of the earthquakes are spot on.
Betty chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
I'm new to Numb3rs fan fictions. I was delighted to run across your story in my search for Don based stories. Don is my favorite. Thank you!
Charlie Quill chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Aww..cute! I lerve (yes, lerve) your happy endings. They're good, but not cheesy good.

CQ
mouse8 chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
You've got to love those Californian earthquakes. I too have buried a hero (from another fandom) under a building!
Prof3ss3r Marsi chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
All right.
Kippling Croft chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
really good story. I like that Charlie got to be the one how saved Don and not the other way arond.
nebbyJen chapter 6 . 5/5/2005
Another fantastic fic! Wow, you're really good aat this! The descriptions and characters were right on target, making this a lot of fun to read. I'm glad to see you didn't mangle the guys to much and enjoyed the brotherly moments.
SharpShooter626 chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
Wo! Go Charlie... way to go! I'm glad there's a "Charlie saving Don" Fic out there. This was really nice.
parisindy chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
great great story ... i can't believe i just found it...keep it coming