Reviews for Goddess of Fire
Please don't use the slur gy*sy
malini85 chapter 16 . 4/6
Ur kidding right? Ucant stop now... After that kiss... Common.. That was too good
Guest chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
Wonderful story! I love the way Blaise is written and the interaction between him and Ginny. I hope there will be more to come, soon!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Super good
louistomlinsonishot chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
oh my god that was so funny and just sooo i dont know... good
ManiacOfSorts chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
Whoaa. Your fic is incredible. And I don't mean like sexy Slytherin incredible, I mean like Blaise and Draco dressed in togas and serving me chocolate dipped strawberries off shiny platters...and such...incredible.

Let me just say now that I could not possibly write down all the things that I loved into reviews (note; plural), because I would keep finding new things that entrance me about your writing. I shall confine it to the most basic and stand-outish things, but let it be known to you that you are amazing in pretty much every sense of the word. (When it comes to FF, anyway, I don't exactly have the honor of knowing you personally - :P)

I really like your:

"Oh." moments, I've found myself having a lot of them and it really ties into the first person perspective. Like, you realise something, then you really realise something. It's great, anyway.

I love how [it seems as though] your personality really comes through in your writing, as opposed to some authors who are just plain ol' truly makes for an entertaining read, no sarcasm intended.

I love how Ginny openly admires other men even though she's involved - if not all too seriously - with Blaise; because let's be honest, when we're in relationships we do still admire the opposite sex, it would be inhuman of us not to. Most writers tend to shy away from that fact and try and seem as though the characters are 'faithful' or whatever, but it's not right and makes their fics seem all the more unreal - in a bad sense.

- Maniac
whiskedaway chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
omg omg xDDD i was fucking SQUAELING there o.O! yesss, FINALLY, muhahahahaha! it's looooove *tearsup* su cuuuuuuuuute xD ... wah, don't pay attention on my weird rambling... just sooo hyper today! :DDD
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 16 . 11/20/2010
Awesome fic!

Hopefully you'll update, even though it's been ages since you last did!

Can't wait for the next chappie!
padoryia chapter 16 . 11/19/2010
jlforeverr chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
hahaha this is so stupid
CynthiaElzanne chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
ok..yes i know..i haven't reviewed all the other chapters but i wanted to read all of it then review cause i'm just well weird like that

i love how ginny's ranbling and all that. the blaise apollo metaphore is the shit(; i love harry/draco cause well who doesn't? fred and hermione is unexpected..i love it(: whats gonna happen with her and ron? hmmmm i love kaite/ollie too idk if thats intentional or just it came out like that but i love it(:
Muse Dae chapter 16 . 6/19/2010
I know I'm not exactly allowed to harass people for updates because I never update, but it HAS been two years.. . please..
ProbablySatan chapter 16 . 9/6/2009
I lOve this story! It's freakin great:] !

update soon!
ilovemypiratedog chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
omg i totally agree with ginny. i would love to have a gay friend like Draco lol
ilovemypiratedog chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
you have one of the best writing styles ive read on this site. two thumbs up to you :)