Reviews for The Tales of Werewolves
serenityselena chapter 20 . 7/9
interesting sequel :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
nightheartbattles chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
I was so happy when you used the Opaleye! (its the New Zealand Dragon! - as far as I know, anyway, after reading fantastic beast and where to find them - and I'm from NZ!)
You wrote both this story and Tale of a Dragon really we'll!
otpsarehardwork chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this and the first one because I was looking for a good long fic to really get into over the weekend and I did so thank you :)
Umbra Drachen chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
god please please oc.
Olaf74 chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
WorldOfLilyEvans chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Hey! I read this story a while ago, but I don't remember if I reviewed back then. I loved it and I love DOm! I really liked that Defense class you had, out in the forest, but it was really sad when Dom was ill when they were running from that battle.

Anyway, there's something that really irks me anytime I come across this story again somewhere. It takes Voldemort seventeen years to find out that Dom is his son? Really, Harry and Draco must be an incredibly high profile couple. If they suddenly adopt a son named Dom Riddle, that's got to ring some bells. It's practically the same name. Besides, when you give birth to a child conceived out of rape, the child doesn't get his father's last name. Harry and Draco should have named him Dom Malfoy-Potter, or something similar.

That's kind of the only thing that bothered me, keep writing great stuff!

-x- Malou
sam chapter 18 . 9/30/2008
i have to say i love this story. my fave character has got to be dom, he's just really cool. but i had to write to tell you that you wrote that sirius was having "curtain feelings" when i know you meant "certain feelings". it made me laugh though. just to let you know and all
kelly chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
no m-preg please!
Yukki-sama chapter 20 . 3/10/2007
Cute rated M fic :)
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 20 . 10/14/2006
aw, that was a great ending. and a great sequal. i really liked what you put into the potion thing, very...not really random, but thats kinda what i'm thinking. peculiar, yet interesting, would be more of the term i think. great read,

Padawan Kiba chapter 20 . 7/25/2006
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 20 . 7/11/2006
Good chapter. Love the story.
ducky chapter 11 . 5/9/2006
how would draco keep the blood lust from making him chage in st. mungos?
MangoBones chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I love these storys. A sequal would be awesome, well maybe not a sequal but a DracyxHarry fic like this one