Reviews for Much Ado
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Ah darn I was gonna brag about how I figured out the code. I got it almost right away, oddly enough. At first I thought you had to go a letter forward but then I realized it's a letter backwards. So, for anyone curious and don't want to do the translation:

I found this in Aletha’s things. Would you hold on to it for me?
P.S. The password is “Beatrice”.

And the thing, of course, was the poem. Awesome how they ended up together! Mischeivious, but cute nonetheless lol.
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Like definitely. It was fun imagining this. It was a good one shot! Thank you!
Potterholic1999 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Two words: HI Larious! Love the idea of them being pranked into admitting their feelings :!
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was so cute. Thanks for putting the code in because I'm a nerd and I had to solve it before I read anymore
ShinigamiRae chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I kinda want to ask - what was the image alice was talking about that was making her and lily blush? X
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Pruedence E. Sol chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love shakespeare and Im happy you included it in your fanfiction. Beijo, Pruedence
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Okay, I'm exhausted, yeah, and I clicked this because Shakespeare's awesome and I know the story of Much Ado About Nothing, although I haven't read it. Then I saw how long it was and I decided to just go to sleep. But I was scrolling down and saw the phrase "OH, I'M UGLY?" and I could. not. resist.

I'm rather glad. It was absolutely hilarious. I literally had to stuff my fist in my mouth as to not wake up my whole house. I nearly cried.

You're amazing.

I'm incoherent off tired and joy at this point, so if I don't submit this now the rest of this review will go gohmnof? riojeiojgt.. 0ijgfdijo!

Yeah. I'm off.

All the best,

dancingkatz chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Much Ado About Nothing is one of my favourites of Shakespeare's plays. And if anyone was Benedick it is most certainly Padfoot. I smiled and laughed through this whoe thing. Thank you for making my day.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I thought that was a funny oneshot!

Great work!
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Haha. Aw, so cute! YAY! for Shakespeare adaptations!
barmy bunk chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I like the glimpse of Marauder life post-Hogwarts and pre-Harry. Plus, I like reading Sirius and Remus on any occasion.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Awesome oneshot!
Dancing on the Edge chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hilarious...I love it
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Those two get along well.

Deer aren't the only animals with excellent noses-You say Sirius passed? Wow, what a surprise.

Lily loves James so much-"little words" hee hee.

How did Sirius pass his Auror's test anyway? He's kinda dense sometimes.

People are so susceptible to gossip.(I'm laughing now btw)

Yeah, I bet the dumb look will rival another look in the future when he and Letha...(yep, I read LwD already)

Sirius' poem wasn't too bad, but Letha's was definitely better.

Ooh, bad joke. Serious-Sirius.

Yeah, this was cute. wow, i filled up a lot of space.